1.8

The bell ranged. Everyone started walking to their classes. George waited for a while until Karl and Sapnap returned from where they were to go to their lesson.

A few seconds after the bell rang, George saw them coming back.

- Why did you take so long? - George asked.

- We chatted and not that long. - Sapnap replied.

- Ok, whatever, love birds. - he chuckled and they just blushed. - Let's go now.

They walked towards their class. When they sat down on their seats, the teacher entered the class, greeted them and told what will be in the lesson.

It wasn't something important, so George didn't pay that much attention to this lesson.

After her statement, Dream turned his head towartd George who did the same.

- ... I'm sorry, George. - he said it so quietly that the brunette could hear him and not to disturb the lesson. - I'm an idiot for believing her. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore, but just know that I care about you so, so much, okay...?

- Nothing happened Dream, really. I understand you. - he replied in the same tone as Dream.

- But I made you cry...

- Dream. That's fine, I'm fine. I'm telling you, nothing happened.

- That's good because I thought you won't want to be my friend anymore. (they so stupid 😭)

- I would never do that.

- And you know what? I'm no longer friends with Kate. I'm sick of her. And besides, you're more important then that bitch. - he smiled and so did George.

The rest of the lesson flew by as usual. During the break all four, Dream, George, Sapnap and Karl, were talking about various crap.

Sapnap apologized to Dream for yelling at him and Dream explained everything and they were reconciled.

The next lessons flew by normally, breaks the same. After school Dream, as always, walked George to his house.

- Bye! - George said.

- Bye! And don't  be surprised to get a notification in the middle of the night! - he laughed and walked away. 

George was still standing in front of the door from his house for a while trying to understand what he said to him. He igonred it and entered the house.

Words: 371

Sorry it's short and sorry for any mistakes!!! Love ya <3