19

Zhou Nan didn't know what happened inside, and hesitated whether to go in. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if nothing happened.

    "What's the matter?" Situ Che hadn't completely lost consciousness, suppressing the pain in his body, and answered her in a calm tone as much as possible, not wanting Zhou Nan to see her like this,

    "It's nothing", Zhou Nan heard her clearly. trembling, the

    two of them stopped talking through a door.

    Under the stimulation of sleeping pills and tranquilizers, Situ Che's consciousness gradually became blurred, and he fell to the ground along the wall and passed out.

    Zhou Nan kept staring at the clock in the living room. After another quarter of an hour, she raised her hand and knocked on the door again.

    A minute later, she pushed the door open.

    As expected, she saw a curled up figure in the corner, turned on the light, and Zhou Nan supported her head with her hands. Her face was pale and her body was cold, but her breathing and heartbeat were still there. I tried my best to hug her, but found that her weight was much lighter than expected. I carried her to the bed without any effort. Seeing that her nightgown was wet, I thought of the glass I took from her just now. It was sprinkled on while drinking water, and I was so entangled in whether to change her clothes.

    Although they are all women, Zhou Nan has never looked at other people's bodies. She is not used to getting too close to boys and girls. Even her best girlfriend, Ji Yao, has never been so close to her. What's more, she Between Situ Che and Situ Che, there was an inexplicable thing, and not deliberately thinking about it didn't mean it didn't exist.

    If she doesn't change it, she will definitely catch a cold.

    Zhou Nan opened her closet door, and the clothes were neatly folded like the first time she saw them, the boundaries of colors were clearly distinguished, and there was no intersection at all. She is the kind who writes "t" and remembers to draw horizontal lines , Writing "i" must not forget the person who hit the dot. Zhou Nan couldn't help laughing when she remembered that every time she finished washing the dishes, the patterns on the plates would line up in a single row, and the chopsticks must be the same length and facing the same direction. She must have suffered a long time wearing her own shoes that day, right?

    He took out a T-shirt and trousers and walked to the side of the bed, collected himself, reached out and tore off the long belt around her waist.

    Although she was mentally prepared and knew that Situ Che was in good shape, the scene in front of her made her heart stop for a second and she forgot to breathe. She didn't grab the quilt next to her in a panic until she felt the burning heat on her face. Situ Che was still holding the T-shirt and pajama pants that she hadn't changed into.

    On Situ Che's body that has been exercising regularly for a long time, every muscle that should be there is just right, and the skin is also smooth and firm. The whole body is like a carefully carved work, which caused an uproar in Zhou Nan's heart. Feeling dry mouth for a while, throat wriggling up and down unconsciously, looking at the unconscious person on the bed, not knowing how to continue.     This is the first time she has seen someone else's body. Yes, it must be because she saw it for the first time, so she is embarrassed. Are all women's bodies so beautiful? She blushed and denied this idea. Her own body is also very beautiful, but Situ Che's body seems to be more than just beautiful...     After hesitating for a while, I can't just let her look like this, and... ...I have seen it all, what else can I do?     Zhou Nan stretched out his hand slowly to pull the quilt away, and looked at it a few more times by accident, anyway, she probably wouldn't know it when she fell asleep, it really looks good...     Buried her face in her hands, she was thinking What, change clothes quickly!     Situ Che was still wearing a nightgown. Zhou Nan took her hands out of the nightgown and found a few bruises. Then he remembered that she was still injured. There was a faint pain in her heart, and the coldness from her fingertips brought Zhou Nan back to her senses, she was so cold.     When dressing her, the two of them got very close, almost embracing. Zhou Nan's long hair brushed her clean collarbone, causing the sleeping person to frown slightly. Touching randomly, Situ Che fell into her arms naked, and Zhou Nan's fingertips touched her white and smooth back. The delicate touch made her caress lightly. The rabbit was jumping up and down, and the challenge was harder than ever for her.     After changing Situ Che's pants, she was sweating from the heat.