67

Situ Che was ill for half a month, and Zhou Nan kept guarding her. The pair of handcuffs were deformed by her. Naturally, her wrists were not much better, but the effect was still significant. Her dependence on inhibitors is gradually weakening, the duration and degree of the onset are also decreasing, and relative vision and hearing are recovering. Zhou Nan can finally breathe a sigh of relief. The two of them have stayed at home for so long. She wanted to take Situ Che out for a walk, but this matter was a bit difficult.

    Situ Che's severe depression has not been relieved much except for his dependence on drugs. Although he is taking medicine every day, the course of antidepressant treatment is based on years.

    After the effect of the inhibitors gradually disappeared, the manifestations of depression gradually faded. She often sat alone in the corner without saying anything, and her mood went back and forth so that Zhou Nan had no idea what she was thinking. Wu Ye said this It was the beginning of depression. Although she had enough mental preparation, Zhou Nan still had a momentary breakdown. She jumped from one abyss to another.

    "Frustrated?" Wu Ye sat on the sofa amusedly. Now she would come to give Situ Che a psychological counseling every day, and promised that Situ Che would encourage and cheer up this great professor from time to time. "No, I'm just worried about her." Zhou Nan

    looked Looking at the direction of the room, Situ Che was still sitting alone in the corner,

    "At least she won't think about committing suicide",

    "But she is not happy",

    "Try to chat with her more, don't let her think about things alone Xi's ",

    " I think too, she ignores me", Zhou Nan's tone was a bit sad, every time she said ten sentences, Situ Che dismissed it with a "um", and she herself didn't like to take the initiative to speak Man, this is so hard to be human.

    Wu Ye shook his head helplessly, "Are you only talking about her?"

    "What else?"

    "Nan Nan, you are so smart, why is your IQ not online when you meet Archer?" "

    .. ...."

    "Do you know how I start with her every time when she is in a low mood?" Wu Ye raised his eyebrows, and shook his palm in front of her, "five words", "what", Zhou Nan silently

    covered His chest hurt a little,

    "When Nan Nan was a child or when Nan Nan was studying",

    Zhou Nan blushed instantly, and he didn't know whether it was because of shyness or anger, maybe he was still a little bit unconvinced, how could Wu Ye know what Situ Che was thinking, And she always misses the point, although that point is herself,

    "A fan of the authorities, you are the same", Wu Ye clicked to the end, and sighed by the way, "You two are so easy to be shy, I really worry that the children will be like this in the future , A family of three bored gourds, that's too uncute",

    "Wow",

    "Ah, there's Zhan Zhan, or our Zhan Zhan is the cutest", Wu Ye touched the dog's head, "I'm confused, you are also on the bed Is this so?"

    Zhou Nan twitched the corners of his mouth and took a deep breath, "Wanderer, I thought you should find someone to solve your confusion." "

    This is starting to annoy me." Wu Ye looked disappointed , I am still very happy in my heart, this girl has finally found her place, since Situ Che disappeared, she has become less and less like herself, as if she followed Situ Che into that sad world, even Situ Che noticed that something was wrong with her, That's why he didn't want to talk to her more, for fear of affecting her.