(Mei Twins x Xue Meng) Part-2

3RD PERSON POV

They both took off there clothes and look at xue meng seductive body with lustful eyes. Xue meng squirms at there gaze and blush.

"S-stop looking at me like that!!!" He mutter. Truth is he feels more aroused with the twins looking at him like that. He feels so many emotions and feel like he would comebust anymovement.

"Ziming is so beautiful, we cant help but get lost while looking at you" Mei HanXue said and took xue meng right hand and kiss his palm.

"Gege is right, our dear meng-er is the best" Mei hanxue said and kiss his other hand.

"Will you let us show you how much we love You" Said the younger one while sucking Xue meng index finger and lightly bite on it.

".......Y-yes" Xue meng said shyly, he likes it so much when the twins pamper hum and loves him like he is the only person matter in this whole world, even though he would never admit it but the twins know it anyway 🤭.

Both the twins started kissing his hand and started going upward and then stopped at his chest. There were two very delicous beans which were perked from the arousal and they looks like they need attention. Immediatly they both put there mouth on his chest and lick his pink nipple.

"Hmmm~fuckk, they are so delicous ziming" Hummed Mei hanxue while sucking on the left chest. Xue meng moaned and squirms on the sheet as the older twin suck and bite the right nipple and make a bite mark around it. And they both started making hickeys all over xue meng body.

"You look so pretty covered in our marks, they make you look like you bleong to us, even though you already are" Mei hanxue said while sucking on xue meng neck.

"Shut aaHh~hmHm" Xue meng moaned out while breathing heavily.Mei HanXue finally leaved the abused nipple and started kissing Xue Meng. Despite looking like a cold person, Mei HanXue kisses very passionately, he leaves his mouth and xue meng gasp for air.

" Stick your tongue out ziming" Mei hanxue said and xue meng did as he said. He was too horny to care. When he stick out his red and pretty tongue Mei hanxue started licking Xue meng tongue with his own. He lick and suck his tongue like, it was Mei hanxue faviourate candy. It was sooo erotic and it was making xue meng mind dizzy. Where the hell did Mei hanxue get these ideas anyways, Xue meng thought 🥵

Mei HanXue started to kiss his neck and started sucking it. Ziming moaned, his neck was very sensetive and the teins always bully him by kissing and sucking his neck. Mei HanXue smirk, and he bite neck lightly.

" Ahhhh....HanXue ahhhh!!! " Xue meng groaned.

" Someone is veryyy eager" Hanxue couttish voice said as he palmed xue meng hard cock, already leaking with precum. The twins really does take there time to make xue meng squirms under them.

"I-....m-more~aahh" He bite his bottom lip as Mei hanxue started stroking his cock.

" Hmmm~ what is it huh mengmeng , already so wet for us huh" He tease by palming roaming his thumb on his slit.

" P~please... gege" Xue meng whimper. Both twins feel a wave of arousal shoot through there spine as xue meng very slutry address them. They lije it so much when xue meng begs to them with his seductive face.

" What do you want ziming, you have to say it more clearly" Mei HanXue cooed in his ear and bite the shell of his ear.

"Tell us meng-er" Mei hanxue said as he stroke xue meng cock even harder making him curl his toes. They really cant help it, xue meng makes those very seductive faces and they cant help but bully him.

" P~please...I- f-fuck I want...inside"Xue meng cant form his words, but they understand it anyway.

"You want us here" Mei hanxue said, as he leaned down and spread his beautifull fluffy butt and teased the rim with his finger. Just as xue meng was going to yell at them to start already, his breath hitches when he feel something hot on his hole.