CHAPTER 3 Not so innocent (Xue meng)

Warning-
Modern au
Smoking ( only mention)
Other novels characater crossover
OOC Xue Meng

THIRD PERSON POV

"Come on mengmeng, no need to be shy that you are inexperience" Moran teased with a smirk. Xue meng rolled his eyes and glared at him.

"I am, not you dog" Xue meng grumbled and Mei hanxue chuckled besides him.

"No need to be shy Meng er, there is no need to be shy to admit that me and ge were your first boyfriends" Mei hanxue said and kiss Xue meng cheeks.

"And how do you know that you were my first?" Xue meng asked with a raised eyebrow and shove Mei hanxue away a little.

" Whats there to know about. Of course we were your first, you didnt have any lover before us" He said with confidence and Xue meng glare at him.

"Arent you too confident in yourself. What if i had lovers before you both?" Xue meng asked and Mei hanxue and Mo Ran look at each other and then shakes there head.

"Nah, you were so shy" Mei hanxue said.

"You are too cute to had lovers" Mo Ran said and Xue meng looks at both of them with open mouth.

"What kind of fucking answer is tgat you bitch!!" Xue meng cursed and smack Mei hanxue arm who tried to hold his hands.

" Mo Weiyu, stop bothering Xue meng" Chu wanning stern voice make all of them stop there talk. Him and Mei HanXue came inside the room and sits beside there lovers on the couch.

"I wasnt doing anything Wanning" Mo Ran pouted and drapped his arms around Chu wanning, making him blush.

"Hanxue, dont tease him" Mei HanXue said to his twin while sipping his tea.

"But it is the truth ge. Meng meng, you were too innocent to had boyfriend before" Mei hanxue said and Xue meng looks at him angrly.

"Well I did had boyfriend and girlfiend before dating you both" Xue meng said and they all looks at him. Well none of them believe him but okkkk

"Whatever floats your both Mengmeng" Mo Ran said and shrugged, chu wanning smack his head and tell him to shut up. Xue meng just ignore there words and eat tbe popcorn that Mei HanXue was feeding him.

Is Xue meng really that innocent orrrr 👀👀😈😈 lets find out.

Some days later, they all were sitting outside of a very nice cafe and were drinking coffee.

Suddenly a stranger came towards them. They all look at him, that person was a tall and handsome man, he was waering a suite and he looks around 27 to 30.

" Hello, do you need anyth-" That stranger cut off Mo Ran words and smiles at.........Xue meng.

"Xue meng, how are you" That person said smiled and Xue meng gets up and side hug him.

" Ying ge! Wow its really you, how are you" Xue meng asked and that ying ge ruffled his hair.

"I am fine A-meng, I was just here for a bussiness trip. How gave you been" He asked.

" I am fine - cough" Mei HanXue coughed and tbey both look at him. Xue meng notice that all of they all are looking at him with a amused expression.

"Ow dorry, I forget to inttoduce you all. Ying ge, they are Chu wanning, Mo Ran, Mei hanxue and Mei Hanxue. They both are my boyfriends He is Lee ying" Xue meng said when he notice his lovers jealous gaze.

" Hello everyone" Lee ying said and tbey all talked a little and then he said that he had to go now. Xue meng bid him goodbye and as he sit down, Mei hanxue and Mo Ran flooded him with questions.