🌩️I'll kill you🌩️ {jailey}

Requested by: fwsammyyy and ellie22223 

In this au the club and the jomies became friends after 'the situation' was fixed and Lia joined the club to replace Sean since he would be graduating soon

Type: really angsty

Ship: jailey (Jake x hailey)

TW: slight su!cidal thoughts

No pov:

"I just don't get it.." Jake said to hailey "how can you be so scared?! People love your singing!"

"Huh- that's funny. Maybe I don't crave for attention like you do Jake." hailey replied, rolling her eyes. "I don't crave for it dumb-ass. I'm just confident!" 

The argument was getting more and more heated when Jake said "you know what- maybe this is why your mom left you- it's pathetic and you're incompetent " hailey froze, Jake didn't realize what he had said until a few seconds later. Everything went silent for a moment. "Haile-"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you if you don't take that back right now jake" 

Jake pov:

Hailey started to tear up. "HAILEY I DIDN'T MEAN IT"  'what the fuck was I thinking?! I know I was mad but still- she finally started to trust me again after the recording and then I say some thing dumb again?  "Hah- typical Jake... saying things he doesn't mean and regretting it seconds later.. I thought you changed" she chuckled and paused.

"you should go jake."

I didn't say anything, i grabbed my jacket, opened the door and drove home.

third person pov:

Hailey walked to her parents room. She was pale and trying to hide the fact she was crying.

"Mom.. I'm not going to school tomorrow. I don't feel well"

 "o-oh okay honey, should I take you to the doctor?" 

"No I'll be fine. I'm going to sleep"

"What about dinner?"

"I'm not hungry. Goodnight"

"Okay hun- sleep well"

She walked to her room, and turned on her phone and opened messages.

Jake ❤️❤️

"Hailey I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking, I understand if you hate me"

"Fuck you"

So pathetic. She didn't want to even think of him.

{one hour later}

Haileys door creaked open. It was Zander "hey- where did Jake go? And why weren't you there for dinner?" Hailey looked up at Zander, her cheeks were red and puffy. tears were still running down her face and looked heartbroken.