Give You What You Like

Lucy could breath in the alcohol from Natsu's breath. Both of their eyes filled with lust. Fiona was pinned against the door, Natsu's hands placed on either side of her. She bit her lip as she stared at him. She reached up and and wrapped her arms around him. She brings her lips close to his ear.

"Please wrap your drunken arms around me and I'll let you call me yours tonight. 'Cause slightly broken's just what I need and if you give me what I want, then I'll give you what you like" She pulled away slightly and Natsu leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes fluttered closed. He trailed down to her jaw.

"Please tell me I'm your one and only. Or lie, and say at least tonight. I've got a brand new cure for lonely. And if you give me what I want then I'll give you what you like." His lips continued giving kisses as he made it to her neckline. One hand was placed slightly on the back of her head giving him more room to continue the make out session with her neck. His other hand trailed to the light switch and quickly turning it off.

"When you turn off the lights, I get stars in my eyes. Is this love? Maybe someday... So don''t turn on the lights. I'll give you what you like..." He bit her neck gently causing her to gasp softly. Her eyes opened for a second, lust was more evident in them. She seen him pull back and stare at her. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. His eyes reflected hers.

"Emotions aren't that hard to borrow when love's the word you never learned. And in a room of empty bottles,if you don't give me what I want,then you'll get what you deserve" His hands trailed over her body. They kissed once more, he licked the bottom of her lip. She didn't respond. He bit it softly. She gasped and he took the chance to slip in his tongue. He explored a bit before she decided to meet his. They swirled around for a bit, both enjoying the pleasure.

'When you turn off the lights, I get stars in my eyes. Is this love? Maybe someday... I've got the scene in my head, I'm not sure how it ends. Is it love? Maybe one day... So don''t turn on the lights, I'll give you what you like...give you what you like' Then the removal of clothing began. He removed her shirt slowly. He traced her body before kissing the top of her chest. He began to move further. One between her boobs, another one on her stomach, down to her belly button. Down to the waist on her jeans.

"I'll give you one last chance to hold me, if you give me one last cigarette." She murmured into his pink hair. He began to stir in his sleep. They were covered in only a sheet. Their clothes on the floor somewhere. She slid out of the bed. And began to put on her underwear.

"By now it's early in the morning. Now that I gave you what you want, all I want is to forget" She had everything but her shirt on and the boy sat on the bed in his boxers. He placed his hands on her waist and looked at her.

"When you turn off the lights, I get stars in my eyes. Is this love? Maybe someday...I've got the scene in my head, I'm not sure how it ends. Is it love? Maybe one day..." She removed his hands and put on her shirt. Her hair was still messy but she finger combed it. She was still a little sore but she would walk it off.

"So don't turn on the lights. I'll give you what you like...give you what you like...what you like..." She left out of the room, her eyes a little glazed over. She reached up and wiped away a tear, it was time for her to go.