Cheater?

Lucy pov

I swear I hated when he did this. Running away from Natsu,who was chasing me, I shortly became out of breath. I think I ran a mile. I ran to the cliff and looked behind me.

"Wait Lucy, dont jump I can explain."

"It's to late to explain. I was holding you back. Just go." To think, just a few hours ago I was the happiest girl in the world. Today was our 5 year anniversary that we were together. Natsu had finally stopped being dense and asked me out. Two weeks before that, I was told that Natsu was cheating on me with Lisanna.  I didn't believe that for one second.  Although I should have know by the way he seemed distant. I then walked into the guild to have my happiness ruined. There, behind the guild was Natsu and Lisanna kissing. I gasped and Natsu finally noticed me.

"It's not what it loo-"  He started

"Shut the hell up" I snapped then I broke into a run. I heard Natsu run after me. And here I was now. I stood by the cliff and as soon as he was close enough, I jumped. I was falling and the next thing I knew, I was yanked back up to the top.

"Dont ever think about doing that again. Don't ever let me think I lost you." He said panting.

" You already loss me. Right now." I said, panting also.

"You don't know what happened. Freed just dumped her because he was going on a 10 year mission with Laxus. He didn't want her to wait in case something happen to him. I just hugged her and whispered in her ear. It did kinda look like kissing but I'm dating the most amazing girl, why would I cheat" He told me.

"But-" I started but he shut me up with a long passionate kiss.

"Let's watch the sun. Happy anniversary" He said. And as we watch the sun go down, I felt like the best girl in the whole wide world. I love you Natsu.