4

Nevaeh pov

"Huh?" I brush my hair while looking in the mirror while Kareem looks at me.

"I'm bored." Kareems rough voice fills the room making the air around us tense.

"Kareemm we just fucked." I whine but I know I want it to happen again.

"That a problem?" Kareem asks with her hands resting on her lap.

"Hmm no." I turn around and she starts grinning.

A spark in Kareem's eyes appear as I walk towards her, She smiles. I cup her face as her hands move to my waist.

I press my lips to hers. Her tongue explores my mouth and her arms wrap my waist.

My hands hold Kareem's neck as I deepen the kiss. My body feels hot, her hands slip under my shirt touching my skin.

"You do something to me." She mumbles against my lips.

"I do something to a lot people." I whisper against her ear, her hands grip tightens.

She plants warm kisses on my jaw while her hands move up my side.

She sucks the skin on my neck, I sit on her lap. I slowly move against the bulge in her pants making her harder.

She puts her hands on my hips, pushing me fully on her and grinds me against her.

"I'm tired of the games." I unzip her pants making her smile.

I get up to take my shorts off but Kareem does it before me. Her warm hands slowly pulls my shorts and panties down.

Her hands pull me towards her. I sit on her lap and full my hands with her.

"No I wanna feel you." Kareem lifts me up.

I hover over her as she rubs her dick against my pussy. I slowly fill myself up with her while moving my hips back and forth.

I bite my lip at the feeling of pressure. I moan while moving faster. She slams me down on her sparking a fire in me.

I move my hips faster while gripping her neck and moaning out. Her dick twitches as she grunts.

I pull her into a intense kiss. I suppress my moan as I cum.

I quickly get off her dick and she cums on my stomach. She sighs of pleasure but I put her back in me.

"Nevaeh?" She unintentionally moans making me smile.

"Hm?" I hum against her lips.

"Shit, I'm sensitive." She grunts.

"Yea I know." I grin.

She pulls me into a long deep kiss while pulling me closer to her. After breaking it she puts her face in the crook of my neck.

Her hands tighten their grip and her breath hitches. My body trembles but it feels too good for me to stop.

"Nevaeh." She moans, keeping her face in my neck.

I bite my lip to suppress my moan. My body reaches its climax, I move as fast as I can causing me to cum.

Her body trembles as she cums inside me. She stays in the same position.

I slowly rise till her dick falls out me but I sit down again. She holds my body close to hers still not showing me her face.

"Kareem?" I play with her hair.

"I'm tired." She mumbles.

"We can't stay like this." I slightly laugh.

"Yes we can."