14

"Bag ladyyyy!" I sing along while holding the remotes to my mouth.

"Muthafuckin bag lady." Brian slurs in the background making me laugh.

Pink lights cover my room while smoke stays in the air. We got high as fuck to celebrate my relationship and her breakup.

"You're still drinking?" My eyebrow raise and Brian laughs as she turns to me.

"Rather be drunk than sober." She grins.\

Brian starts throwing her ass and I was most definitely catching.

"Yoo." Nor walks in with Kareem behind her they stop and look at each other.

"Y'all need some air." Nor starts fanning the room as we continue dancing.

They both hop onto my bed. Brian stops while laughing.

"Kareem!" I jump on to her and she starts laughing making me smile.

"Y'all havin fun?" She asks and I nod while sitting on top of her.

"Norrrr!" Brian drags her feet to nor who sits up.

"Hm?" She brushes Brian's hair out her face while I watch.

"Can you take her home?" I ask Nor and she nods.

She guides Brian out the door.

"You playing matchmaker?" Kareem asks while laughing.

"Mhm." I smile.

She flips us and kisses all over my face. She lays beside me.

"You had a good day today?" She turns to me.

I kiss her soft lips before responding. "Yea."

"You tired?" She asks wrapping her arms around me making me feel safe.

"Mm." I snuggle close to her.

She kisses my forehead. "Goodnight." She mumbles as I fall asleep.

My eyes flutter open. Kareem is still holding me. I smile I try to grab my phone but she's holding me too tight.

"Kareem." I struggle in her arms.

"Kareem!!"

She starts laughing then let's me go. I roll my eyes then grab my phone.

I check my messages and Kareem watches over my shoulder.

"I gotta go.. I'll come by later." She pecks my cheek then gets up.

I watch as she leaves.

-

"That bitch high as fuck." I read the comments from the live.

"She is." I laugh after looking at Brian.

"And ion care!" She sticks her middle finger up but I ignore her.

"Pregnant?!" I squint my eyes at the comment.

"Oh baby no." I laugh while shaking my head.

"They trynna give you bad luck Nevaeh." Brian mumbles.

"Foreallll."

"I don't got no Twitter yall needa stop asking." I roll my eyes.

"Untuh baby I'm in a relationship." I scrunch my face as I responds to the "let me take you out." Comment.

"Y'all Is funny." I laugh.

"Y'all I'm not fucking pregnant." I stand up to reveal my flat stomach.

"Yea cuz don't play with me."

"We finna go chill wit some people. I'll go live later or sum." I end the live.

"Famous bitch." Brian laughs.

We pull up to Brian's friends house. We chill in the living room.

"You always lookin like that?" His sister asks and I nod.

She not ugly but she not Kareem. I try ignoring the way she was staring at me.

"We can go upstairs." She whispers in my ear but I push her back.

"No thank you." I give her a tight lipped smile.

I realize Brian and the guy on live. I do a lil pose then I go back on my phone.

I can still feel her staring at me but u just ignore it. My phone starts ringing.

"Hello." I answer the phone.

"Where the hell you at? And get the fuck away from the bitch." Kareem voice booms through the phone.

"I'm at Qauns place." I respond while walking towards the kitchen and she hangs up.

I start my playing subway surfers on my phone. A couple minutes later there's a pounding at the door.

"Who da fuck is dat." Quans looks over at his door.

I decide to answer knowing who it probably was. There stood a pissed off Kareem.

"Yo who the fuck was u flirting wit?!" Yells into the room while looking at Quan sister.

Brian and Quan continue the live. I try to push Kareem backwards but she won't budge.

"You don't gotta worry about her." I tell Kareem then I catch a glimpse of Qauns sister getting up.

I walk out the door. I grab Kareem arm from the back causing her to walk backwards and if she didn't that fall would've been embarrassing.

"Nevaeh what the hell?" She smack her lips.

"They were on live and you was doing to much." We continue walking to her car.

"She was all up on you!! You ain't push her back." She shrugs my hand off her.

"I didn't push her back?" I look at Kareem who is clearly ignoring me.

"I don't want her." I state but she just nods.

We get into the car. "I'm dating you." I lean towards her.

I cup her face. "Stop with that attitude." I kiss her lips softly.

"Ion want you over here again. Why was you over here?" She questions.

"Brian is friends with them." I shrug.

"This why I don't-"

"Don't talk about Brian." I push my finger to her lip and she rolls her eyes.

"You always gon defend her." Kareem chuckles and i nod.

"That hoe was right about you lookin good." She licks her lips and i smirk.

"Yea I know." I flip my hair.

"Stop playin." She laughs then kisses me.

She grabs the back of my neck keeping me in the kiss. I moan and she smiles.

"We gotta get from in front of these people house." I laugh after pulling away.

"I'm posting this." She shows me a picture she just took of us kissing.

"Go ahead."

——