Battle Between Blood: Y/N and Kokei Face off

(I found a class schedule for UA online and apparently its cannon so Im using it for when ever I need filler 😀)

Hanako: Hey kids how are you guys today?

Twins: We are great mom how are you?

Hanako: Oh you guys are always together you might as well be the same person at this point. How about we go out today to your favorite place

Twins: YES we love you mom

Hanako: I love you guys so much,I could never get rid of you

Kokei: You hear that Y/N we get to go out and have fun

Y/N: Yeah I'm excited, I love you guys so-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/N was awoken from his slumber by the sound of his alarm. Another hopeless dream that will most likely stay a dream. He got up from his bed and looked around in his small cabin, basically empty and devoid of life. A lonely way of living, the only way to life according to him, but it wasnt what he wanted. But he couldn't trust anyone, not after his own sister betrayed him. Getting ready for a new day, he continued with the conflicting battle in his mind on whether he should open up to the others or if he should continue the path that always kept him from emotional pain. The path of getting rid of all emotion.

*Narrative POV*

It was day 2 for the new students of the UA High hero course. After day one was not what they expected, they knew to expect the unexpected when it came to teachers with no rules and restraints. Today was the day academic classes also started. This morning starts off with the confused and anxious Fukimo family that has just witnessed a ghost coming back from the dead and their main concern was the secret that would destroy their lives were it to be exposed.

Kokei: Mom we need to talk before we get to school

Hanako: Kokei I'm trying to think right now, I have all these assignments that need to be printed for later when we start classes.

Kokei: Mom I dont know if you noticed but my brother and your son just came back from the death you promised would happen

Hanako: I dont know how he survived ok what do you want me to say Kokei?

Kokei: Mom you are literally shaking right now you know what will happen if Y/N proves we are his family and that we abandoned him, if that damn teacher didn't go around causing a scene 6 years ago this might be easier to handle but they have record of a boy missing and what do you know he looks exactly like the description she gave to the authorities. Mom, what is your plan to make sure he stays quiet? Cant we just get rid of him.

Hanako: NO WE CANT DO THAT, then the others will start asking questions and it will look exactly like 6 years ago and we could be in bigger trouble. As for Y/N I don't know what his intentions are, he stated he has no family so I don't think he will reveal anything yet. For now we just watch his moves but don't worry about treating him like can ally. Just don't push him too far or else he might snap. As for you we are going to be doing a training exercise today, if you are with him or against him beat him and show everyone how weak he is.

Kokei: Of course mom, Im the strongest in the class next to Todoroki. I'll defeat whom ever is in my way. Let's go to school so we aren't late.

*Timeskip to school*

Now in the classroom of class 1-A, everyone is chatting and waiting and for their teacher to arrive and begin the day. The girls gather around and begin to discuss amongst themselves drama and gossip. The boys talk amongst their own personal groups while some are just sitting and waiting. Y/N however, is alone and by himself in the back of the room. Momo notices this and is wondering why no one wants to chat with him. Sure there is a dispute right now on who he is and if he is keeping secrets. But, no one should be alone and he hasn't done anything bad so far. Momo leaves the group discussion and seats down next to Y/N since they are right next to each other.