Chapter 1: ClAssic opening kill

|Chapter 1|ClAssic opening kill

|Chapter 1|
ClAssic opening kill

December 25th, Christmas Day

Chip was bailed out of prison to spend the holidays with his family, he acted like nothing happened, as if he was innocent.
"Chip darling, I'm going to take a shower before your father arrives with your sister. Can you please get the table ready?" Chip's mother said as she was heading inside the bathroom. Chip got up from the sofa and walked through the kitchen to grab the plates for the table. He started putting them one by one on the table excited about his sister coming home.
The doorbell rang and Chip quickly ran towards the door with excitement. "I got it." He said with a smile on his face but little did he know what was coming for him. He quickly opened the door and his smile faded as he saw A standing there. A raised his knife and stabbed Chip in the throat, he moaned in pain holding his neck with his trying to stop the bleeding. He fell and crawled to the bathroom for help in hopes of surviving but A had other plans, he stabbed him 12 times in the back as he kept crawling and crying quietly in desperation but nothing would stop A to get his revenge.
Everything was quiet at the Langsberry's house, Charlotte and her father arrived home in hopes of their family waiting for them in the living room but no one was there. "Where are they?" Charlotte asked as she left her luggage at the entrance. Her mother came out of the bathroom with a smile and walked towards Charlotte to hug her but the blood on the carpet caught her eye. Charlotte looked at her mother with confusion in the wonder of finding out what the scene was. Her father walked upstairs with her luggage but dropped it in fear as he heard his wife scream in grief. Charlotte looked at the scene in shock, it was his dead brother tied in front of the Christmas tree with a present box covering his bloody face and a note saying:

Happy holidays
-A

December 26th

     The very next day after Christmas was a very bright day for Imogen Adams the head of the show. Everything that happened was over or that's what she thought. Tabby ran upstairs looking for Imogen to give her the recent news. She walked inside her room slowly and saw Imogen brushing her hair in peace, Tabby didn't want to ruin that for her but she didn't have much of a choice.
     "Imogen - Chip was murdered last night, and not just a normal homicide it was a horror movie murder like he was brutally murdered.." Tabby said. Imogen dropped her hairbrush and turned around to look at Tabby in fear. "Don't do this to me - please not again." She quickly stood up from her chair and started packing her stuff in a small backpack.
     "Imogen, what are you doing?" Tabby asked while Imogen kept packing desperately. "I'm going to Rosewood with my baby Tabby - I can't let anything happen to her." She responded tearing up in fear of what was about to happen. "I'm going with you." Tabby said with no hesitation.
     "I'm doing this by myself Tabbs - I'm sorry." She started crying. Tabby looked at her holding her tears to not cry in front of her.
     "Let me at least take you there, it's the least I can do Imogen. I just want to make sure you get there safe." Tabby said smiling at her to give her confidence.

December 27th, Kelly's house

"You know, maybe seeing a therapist is not the worst idea after all - I mean we went through some crazy shit this year that I feel like I have a lot to say and scream. I mean I have you but seeing a professional can work for me." Kelly said to Faran as she was looking for a color to paint her nails.
"Kelly I'm really glad you're telling me this but I think there's another thing you're forgetting about that is happening in three days.." Faran said looking at Kelly. "Pink or pearly white?" Kelly said holding two options of nail polish. "I say pearly white." Greg responded.
"Kelly stop trying to ignore the fact that your dad's funeral is in a few days." Faran said stressed. Kelly slammed her hands on the table where she was painting her nails and shouted "I fucking know what's happening in three days Faran - my life is a fucking mess right now when I'm just trying to live it just give me a fucking break." she panted. Greg left the room to let them talk. "Faran I'm so sorry. You've been such a nice friend to me when I really needed it and in here screaming at you as if you were responsible." Kelly said crying to her. Faran held Kelly's head as she hugged her. "It's okay, I get it" she said tearing up. "Maybe you should paint your nails black for the funeral." Faran said laughing. "Ha ha," Kelly said sarcastically.
"Do you really think I should go to his funeral?" Kelly asked looking at Faran.
"You know I really hated that son of a bitch, but who else can talk about the shitty person he was beside his daughter" She responded.
"So, can I come in now?" Greg said as he opened the door and they all laughed.

Oh Kelly laugh all you want for now but if you don't speak up your truth ill do it my way.
-A