Chapter 2: Death, deAth, death

|Chapter 2|Death, deAth, death

|Chapter 2|
Death, deAth, death

     Wet faces, fresh flowers, and the grave. They're all things related to one thing, a funeral and we're not just getting one funeral but two. Rest in hell Chip and Sheriff Beasley, they should have thought before following that path.

      .                                                                                                                                    -A
December 30th - Kelly's house

Kelly was putting her makeup in her room trying so hard not to cry but failed miserably.
     "I don't think I can do it Faran." the girl said crying.
"You don't have to go, we can stay here and maybe watch a movie with the girls?" Faran said trying to give Kelly comfort.
Kelly sobbed and wiped her tears to continue putting her makeup on. "No, we're going to that funeral," she said with a smirk on her face. "Everyone is going to be there."
     Faran turned around and looked at herself in the mirror rethinking her choice. "I'll call Tabby to see if Imogen is coming, 'kay?" Faran said on her way to the door.
      "She's out of town Faran," Kelly said, Faran looked at her confused as she wasn't aware of that. "She left as soon as she found out that A killed Chip."
"Oh, I guess it will just be the five of us today." Said Faran.
"Do you mind?" Kelly said with a necklace in her hand.
Faran walked to her and helped her put the white necklace on. "Well that's a really cute necklace." said Faran.
"Imogen gave it to Karen when they were friends," Kelly said as she fixed her hair. "She gave it to me as a Christmas present." she smiled.
"Tabby is going to pick us up since your mom already left so we better get going." Faran said to Kelly. Kelly grabbed her purse from her desk leaving a picture of her and her family before the tragedies.

      Tabby parked in front of Kelly's house. "Are you ready to go?" Tabby asked to Faran who was standing at the front door.
     "I'm just waiting for Kelly," Faran said and waved at Noa and Mouse who were sitting at the back of the car.
     "I still don't know why I'm going to that motherfucker's funeral." said Noa. Tabby turned around from her seat.
     "I told you, we are doing this for Kelly." Said Tabby looking at Noa who was using her phone.
     "I wish Imogen was here." said Mouse looking at Tabby. Kelly walked out of the house with Faran to get in the car. Faran sat next to Tabby and Kelly next to Noa and Mouse.
     "I think we're ready to go," Kelly said with enthusiasm.
     "So why did no one tell me Imogen was out of town?" Asked Faran looking directly at Tabby who was driving.
     "Long story plus it was all of the sudden," Tabby responded. "I didn't want her to go to Rosewood but when she found out about what happened to Chip she left."
     "Do you know when she's coming back?" Mouse asked Tabby.
      "I have no idea, but that's her decision." Tabby responded to Mouse and Faran shook her head.

Millwood's Church, Sheriff Beasley's funeral

     "So.. we're doing this.." Tabby sighed. Kelly got out of the car and looked at the girls.
"I know you're only doing this for me," Kelly smiled. "But you don't have to if you don't want to be here, especially you Noa."
"Don't say that," Faran said looking at Kelly to make her feel better. "Yes we're all here for you but we're not going anywhere, promise," Faran walked to Kelly and hugged her. "Let's go inside."
"I'll actually look for Greg but you girls get going, I'll meet you inside 'kay?" said Kelly walking away from them with her phone in her hand.
The liars walked inside in fear looking around with half of the town there and the Major.
"Why are they staring at us?" asked Mouse as the people were staring at them since they walked in. "We were "involved" in his murder or whatever" Noa said quoting and unquoting with her fingers.
"Well. We're still doing this for Kelly, right?" Mouse said. The girls kept walking to their seats but Kelly's mother's presence caught them off guard. She waved at them and the liars waved back at her. Mrs. Beasley got up from her seat and started walking to them.
"I'm so glad you girls came," Mrs. Beasley said with a smile on her face. "But where's Kelly?"
"She was with us but she went out to look for Greg.." Faran replied and pulled her phone out of her purse to call Kelly but received no response. "I'll go look for her."
Faran walked out of the church concerned looking for Kelly and bumped into a skinny guy who was standing outside of the church.
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," Faran said and picked up her phone from the ground. The boy slowly got up and looked at her. "I've never seen you before, have I?" Faran asked.
"Not exactly.." he replied and gave his hand for her to shake it. "I'm Elliot." he said nervously.
"Faran." she replied smiling. "Are you looking for someone?" he asked her.
"Yes, and I really gotta get going, sorry." she ran away. The boy stared at her as she walked away.
       The sound of the cars, of her footsteps in the snow, and the sobbing from Kelly who was sitting behind the church. Those were the sounds Faran heard that made her find her best friend.
     "Kelly, did something happen to Greg?" Faran asked looking at the blonde girl crying. Her wet mascara was all over her face. Faran sat next to her and wiped her face with the sleeve of her black sweater.
      "He's fine," she whined. Faran gave Kelly her hand to help her stand up from where she was sitting. Kelly grabbed her hand and got up from the ground.
      "I don't think I've thanked you enough Faran," Kelly hugged her as she felt comfort from her.
      Faran started to tear up and tucked Kelly's hair behind her ear. She looked at Kelly's bright blue eyes and smiled. "We should go inside." she said.
Everyone turned around as soon as they opened the door of the church.
Kelly's mom started waving at them. They both walked slowly to her.
"I'm going to sit with the rest but I'll see you outside after the service," said Faran letting go of Kelly's soft hand.
"Please, sit with us Dear," Kelly's mom said.
"No- I-" Faran was saying
"Please." Kelly looked at her and Faran sat next to them. She turned around and looked at the liars raising her eyebrows.