Chapter 27: I Will Protect You From Now On

"Brother, you ......" Yan Fei seemed to be stunned by Yan Hao's sudden outburst. His pretty face turned white for a few minutes, his lips clenched as if he was trying to hold back something, "But you can't give up the pharmacy profession just because you hate me. Ah, you obviously paid and you the first year even repeated your first year of junior high school. You can't ruin your life just because of impulsiveness..."

"I don't need you to care." Yan Hao is not a person who is good with words. Every time he gets angry, he only glares at others with red eyes, then shakes with anger. He had a strong logical ability to calculate all the mathematical formulas in his textbook, but he didn't know how to refute Yan Fei's words.

Why did this person in front of him say that every word he was saying was for his own good, but he only felt disgusted?

"Yan Hao, don't be insensitive." A silhouette suddenly rushed out from a slanting slab and pushed Yan Hao back fiercely.

Yan Hao was desperately trying to hold back his anger, but he didn't expect someone to push him, so he stumbled several steps.

"Mingchuan?" Yan Fei looked at the person in surprise.

The person who came was none other than Wu Mingchuan, a high school classmate of his and Yan Hao's, who had entered the Federal University together with them.

"Yan Fei, did he bully you again?" When Wu Mingchuan saw Yan Fei's miserable white face and red eyes, he turned his head in anger and glared at Yan Yan Hao fiercely again.

"Mingchuan, my brother is not bullying me." Yan Fei explained eagerly.

"Don't defend him. He has been bullying you since you were little." Wu Mingchuan growled in anger.

It's the. same again. It's been like this since I was a child. Why do they make me listen to these disgusting words while others do not feel disgusting doing so?

"What the hell are you doing?" Along with a roar, a book flew out from behind Yan Hao and viciously smashed into Wu Mingchuan.

"Be careful." Yan Fei pulled Wu Mingchuan out of the way of the attack.

"Who are you?" Wu Mingchuan looked at the three-centimeter thick book at his feet and glared angrily at the teenager who suddenly appeared.

"You still have the nerve to ask me? Who the hell are you, coming to our mecha manufacturing department looking for trouble? You're bullying us for having no one, right?" He Shao's voice was so loud that it immediately attracted the attention of the people around.

This was the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, so naturally, some people saw the argument between the three, but the argument was not big, and it looked like they knew each other, so they didn't care much. But He Shao's voice was different. Did someone come to the dormitory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department to bully them? How can this be?

In an instant, a dozen unkind eyes looked over.

Wu Mingchuan's arrogant temper was immediately withdrawn, but he still shouted sternly, "Don't reverse black and white. It was clearly Yan Hao who was bullying Yan Fei. Just now, he yelled at Yan Fei so loudly, and everyone saw it."

When He Shao heard that, he turned his head and looked at Yan Hao.

Yan Hao looked at He Shao steadily and was about to explain when he saw He Shao suddenly turn his head again and say loudly, "If he bullied him, he bullied him. So what?"

Yan Hao was stunned as he listened.

"Why are you so unreasonable?" Wu Mingchuan said angrily.

"Reasonable, okay, then let's talk about it. This is the Mecha Manufacturing Department, which is half a school away from the Pharmacy Department, so you guys are the ones who came here first. Since you guys came here to look for bullies, is it wrong for us to fulfill your wish? " He Shao sneered.