Chapter 38: Sheng Heng's Arrangement

As soon as Sheng Heng left, Yan Hao devoted himself to the research of the mimetic sensing system, and a morning passed in a blink of an eye. He had basically mastered the programming of the mimetic sensing system before. With the existing mimetic sensing technology, most of the body movements could be simulated. Still, if he wanted to achieve a 100% simulation of human movements, he had to have a more powerful algorithm to support it.

Just like the human brain, a thought can make the neurons in the human body respond, and then quickly mobilize the body. The more powerful the algorithm is, the faster the mobilization speed will be.

Yan Hao had seen all the wiring diagrams. He found that the more advanced the mecha was, the closer the layout of the internal circuit diagram was to the human body. The wiring in the mecha was like the meridians of the human body. The more complex the wiring was, the more sensitive the mecha was, and the more difficult it was to control.

Therefore, controlling the mecha through mimetic sensing was the ultimate direction of all mecha makers' research.

Yan Hao's fingers were tapping on the virtual keyboard. Countless numbers were scrolling up and down on the virtual screen, dazzling people's eyes. But in Yan Hao's eyes, every line of these numbers, which were almost invisible to ordinary people, had a meaning. His bright and big eyes moved up and down with the jumping of the values until the first result was verified.

"This algorithm does not work. The computing power can only be increased by a hundred. If I want to replicate the human body's movements perfectly, the calculation volume must be at least one million." Yan Hao frowned and casually saved the finished algorithm and uploaded it to a website called Apollo on StarNet.

Yan Hao had been interested in mathematics since he was young. His knowledge of mathematics far exceeded that of his peers around him. Still, mathematics was a subject where the more you knew, the more problems you encountered. There was no one around Yan Hao who could answer these questions for him, so he could only turn to the Internet.

At the young age of ten, he started to leave messages on the forums of major universities, asking all kinds of questions. Occasionally, when a student or a teacher saw him, they would help him. After two or three years, Yan Hao's questions became more and more profound, and he could not get any answers. At that time, a friend who often answered his questions gave him an address, saying that there were many mathematical geniuses from all walks of life there, and asked him to ask questions there in the future.

It's a pity that later, he was so focused on surpassing Yan Fei in pharmacy that he spent less time on mathematics, and spent every day in the lab measuring the medicinal properties of various herbs, only using some very simple mathematical formulas for him to solve the problems of pharmaceutical formulas. After such a long time, he has not been on this website for a long time.

After rebirth, he even forgot about this matter. Before he bought the robot, he was not familiar with the mimetic induction system, and he didn't understand the algorithm very well. He couldn't find the information for a while, so he remembered this website.

As expected, there are many experts on this website. He captured a short section of the algorithm and posted it. Immediately, someone left a message and found out that his calculation formula was used in mimetic sensing and explained the principle of the algorithm to him below. Of course, the explanation was not detailed, but with Yan Hao's intelligence, he could understand it a little bit.

The website had many modules, including data on mechas, pharmaceuticals, intelligent systems, starships, energy detection, and other various industries. After browsing around, Yan Hao gained a huge harvest and finally set his information to the mecha section.