Midnight thoughts

Monty POV

If it's in italics, then that's me speaking. Also I can't really spell Monty's accent so bear with me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once I woke up, I noticed the lost boy cuddled up against my chest and Freddy with his arms wrapped around my and the lost boy. "Ain't that a cute sight," said a female voice. Once I heard that voice, I knew it was my sister Marina.

Once again imagine her as a human or don't I don't really care as long as you like it

She would always annoy her little brother which was strong but ever since the incident Monty had turned more submissive. She had never judged her little brother, but she had always missed the carefree, unafraid and most of all loving. She would sing songs to him when he was younger and would always play and have fun. Then he got a job at The Mega Pizza Plex as a golf trainer, and he loved that job. She then got a job as an assassin and security guard. She had fallen in love with Freddy's older sister Flora but not everything was meant to be. Marina had been heartbroken when Flora and Bruni had gotten together, and they had a long-term relationship. She had never wanted to break their relationship but with Vanny around she wasn't able to control herself. She didn't regret it because of the fact that Bruni was abusive and so she was freeing Flora.

"Hey sis what do you think will happen if Officer Vanessa finds out that we have the lost child in Freddy's room on his bed" I told her afraid of what will happen to all who knows about the child. "Well ain't it your bed too now Ah mean you are sleepin in his bed might as well go as far as going out with him. And maybe get some playtime out it while you're at it". "Marina no it ain't like that" "But Ya want it ta be like that" I had to admit she was right Ah did want to be with Freddy romantically but ah know that he will neva love me as much as he loved that little cotton tail. Ah can sure try to win over his love though.