Two | School

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, I quickly head to the shower. I don't feel like facing mum this morning after last night.

I finish from the shower and pull my hair into a braid, I add a little more make up than usual today, I don't want anyone knowing about the breakup. I get dressed and I grab some money from the table, as I start to walk to school memories flood my mind about last night about that mysterious boy Luke. I have so many questions to ask him, how does he know about my place, what's his story, his secret.

As I arrive at school all my friends come engulfing me into the biggest hug ever,
"OMG! Are you okay? We heard what happened." Cat asks me. "Guys seriously I'm fine, I don't care anyway." I lie..
"Why didn't you answer any of my calls last night? We were so worried" Jess exclaims.
"I'm sorry, dad took phone away and obviously i didn't want to argue with him," I lied, again.

They all nod and we start to walk to class, as soon as we walk in to literature all the boys start to stare.

I ignore them and started my essay. Luke, why am I so fascinated by this boy? Maybe it's because we might have similar stories. What was he doing in my tree anyway? I thought I was the only one who knew about it, I guess not.

As I hear the bell ring I pack my stuff up and head out the door, as I walk to the cafeteria with Melody, I hear people whispering. I look up confused and scan the room, there he is.

Connor my ex-boyfriend, sucking my ex-best friends face off, Olivia. As Melody realises what's going on she pulls my arm in the other direction. I stop her and walk over to them.

Everyone else walks over too because they know shit is about to go down.

Connor and Olivia realise what's going on and he faces me. Connor steps in front of Olivia to guard her from me.

Connor and I are about 2 meters apart and I can see the fear in his eyes.

"Finally decided to come back eh?" Connor teases me.

As he is about to start his next sentence, I walk up to him, cut him off by punching him square in the face.

He groaned in pain and grabbed at his face.

Even though Connor is a jerk he has never hit a girl. I continue you to punch him a bit more and then knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

He falls to the ground in pain and I kneel down to him and whisper in his ear, "Just because I am strong enough to handle pain, doesn't mean I deserve it. If I treated you the way you treated me, you would hate me."

I got up and walked over to the crowd. They all suddenly parted down the middle and I saw someone. Their face as red a beetroot. The principal. He paced up to me and stood about an inch away from my face.
"My office, now." Mr Graham says furiously whilst grinding his teeth.

A/N:
hope you guys liked this chapter, we will try and release daily and yeah basically. i am also writing another book which will be out soon hopefully.
share and comment and all that!!
-kyle