Chapter Two

A week before the move~

Grandad sat on his chair and snored away as the TV played in the background. It was finally peaceful in the house, the kids were at school and he had just finished eating. Nothing could ruin this peaceful moment-

Ding Dong

"Sunnuva bitch." He grumbled before getting up from his seat, trudging towards the front door, and opening it slightly. "Yes, how can I help you?"

Standing there was an old white-blonde male wearing a black suit and holding a briefcase. He smiled and handed him some papers.

"Robert Jedediah?" Grandad frowned and looked down at the papers before glancing back up at the man.

"Yes?"

"I'm here to tell you that you are to move out of this house in the next week."

"WHAT?!" He yelled as he threw the door open in shock. "What the hell you mean I gotta move out?! I PAID MY BILLS! MY BILLS ARE PAID!" The male chuckled and shook his head.

"Sorry sir, but it seems like the people who originally owned this house want it back. They found some sort of loophole and now own the house again. You have a week to move out." He gave him the paper and walked away leaving the male stunned. He looked down at the papers and sighed before closing the door.

The kids joked around and walked inside the house only to pause seeing grandad sitting on the chair looking miserable. 

"Hey grandad, you look even more sad than usual." The old male sighed and handed Jasmine the paper and she read it over out loud. 

"Robert Jebediah, you are to vacate the premises by the END OF THIS WEEK?! WE HAVE TO MOVE?!" 

"Yea the previous owners found some sort of damn loophole so they got the house back." Huey glared and placed the magazine in his AK 47. 

"Alright, Riley let's go." The male nodded and got his glocks out before both turned towards the door. 

"Boys stop, we can't convince them this time," Grandad said with a sigh as he rubbed his hands together. "I already called your uncle and we'll be moving in with him soon." Yenny frowned and rose an eyebrow. 

"Which uncle?" 

"Shota." The four gasped before quickly running upstairs to pack their stuff. After the house was packed and the trucks took their stuff away the five made their way to the airport and got on the plane which took about the whole day till they reached Japan. They smiled hoping to see their uncle waiting for them but frowned seeing a male with long blonde hair and wearing sunglasses. He smiled and held up a sign that said Freeman on it. Robert smiled and walked forward while holding out his hand. 

"Hi, I'm Robert Freeman." He smiled and shook his hand. 

"Hizashi Yamada, I'm a friend of your son." He moved towards the side and opened the car door having the five get in before he got into the driver's seat and drove off. 

Robert sighed as he placed down his bags and sat down on the couch. He had got a call from Shota saying he would be back late and that they shouldn't unpack their stuff just yet. 

The Front Room: