Chapter 3

I'm back yay! I'm deeply sorry for not updating.

Notes:
English is not my first language but I will try my best. Might have contain spoilers.

Spoiler chapter Tenjiku arc.(Tokyo revengers manga)

TW: Angst, blood, and more.

__________________________________________________

"You guys can go! naoto, Emma and me will stay here." Hina waving at the duo.

"Let's go" draken says. "Good luck you guys!" Emma also waving at them.

- ___ -

"what's going on?" "hey it's getting late, isn't it?"

"what are they up to now?""Did Tenjiku mess us up again?"

"ugh, where are they?! I have been waiting for so long. CHIFUYU! have you tried contacting Mikey?!" said angry baji.

"baji-san, calm down. its no use, he wont answer my call even takemichi too.... Wonder if something happened." Chifuyu try to calm Baji while try to contact Draken.

A loud sound of motorcycle coming right side in front of them. They all shock seeing Inui face. His eyes were really sore red seems like something terrible did happen. Chifuyu asking him why Takemichi isn't with him. Inui anger eyes stared at them silently with no words coming out of his throat. Meanwhile, mikey and draken arrived the scene on their bikes.

Everyone bow down as the duo walk passed them straight to the stairs. They both standing facing towards everyone and makes announcement about Hanagaki Takemichi and defeat the Tenjiku to show them that toman is not an idiot gang to mess with. All army of toman shouting repeatly.

"TOMAN.!! TOMAN.!! TOMAN.!!"

.

.

.

At Yokohama Bay 7th Wharf, 9:55PM.

"tonight, history will be made, the night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble, Shinjuku's (onzoku kizoku), KIchijoiji's (ss), Ikebukuro's (ICBM), Lieno's (night dust) and other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged. All of them.." said The leader of Tenjiku, short white undercut hair with Hanafuda-derived earrings.

"How disappointing!! Are you telling me these guys are the top right now?!" Said the white hair as he turn a side toward the gangs.

"Izana! it's already 10PM. It's looks like the Toman ain't gonna come." said one of the Tenjiku 4 Heavenly Kings, Kakucho as 'izana' turn his body to the side while the head facing to  Kakucho. Izana signed "I see.".

"rindou and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley. Meanwhile, Muchou dealt with the first division." said Madarame shion, Tenjiku 4 Heavenly Kings. He continued as he speak to kokonoi "You made a wise decision didn't you, kokonoi?.". Kokonoi give him side eyes silently. "Then mikey and Draken...".