OMG

this is so wrong.

I was supposed to make them sad about takemichi death after the hit but instead i made it like this. OMG, i already lost my mind because of this, why...

oh gosh.
I'm very sorry for not update this book.

so if anyone interested to adopt my story you may. i don't care and i don't mind it at all even without any credit plus this is just alternative universe but credit the original, Ken wakui. And i'm very sorry for leaving it hanging after many months and many of you guys wanted an update from me.I am deeply apologize for not telling it to you readers Sooner but I deeply can't continue this story. But however, I might as well try to change the plot in new book! my plan was to make a new story but the plot is still the same so basically this book is gonna be abandoned. I'll try to repressed it the story. Hopefully I can finish it!  And again, I'm deeply disappointed of myself for not finish it.

I'm deeply appreciated all the comment that always wanted an update and all the reader that support me. I'm very thankful it like literally you guys! I'm glad. you guys are so kind and sweet. Like I literally crying. I couldn't handle it. the fact that I am unable to continued and I know some of you guys will be disappointed. I am deeply apologize.