Her time

THE FUNERAL AND BURIAL

The brothers of king Francis had put his casket in the gardens. Then Rosaline walked inside the gardens wearing black, a black veil as well. She gave her heiress to her lady to carry. Rosaline rested her head on her spouse's casket. Then she stood up again and held her baby. "I have been a true spouse to my beloved spouse, I may not have granted him a male heir, but he loved me for me, not for my appearance, not my wealth, but me, myself, and just i. I will now raise my daughter by my own manner, and no man shall own my heart but my late spouse, I stand by this rule, forever." She walks back to her chamber with her daughter and her cousin margot. Margot had comforted the queen. "How are you feeling, your majesty, I know how you feel." "I felt my heart had been shattered, I shall lecture a speech." Margot nods and winona babbles. The morning she got ready and headed to the speech hall.

"I've come here to declare war, of course I declare war and shall fight, act shocked all you want but god has called me and has told me to do war with Scotland and i know we just will win." "Get the carriages ready." About 5000 carriages were made for women and men, children were left at the castle in the guest rooms. When they arrived in Scotland, they were all brave, not feared by anything, and Rosaline fought the king who killed her spouse and killed him. Rosaline was now queen of Scotland and England. "For now to kill one of my beloved, I will win your blood-soaked coat in war, I am now queen of the Scots." They all entered the carriage and went back to England. Now queen rosaline was the most respected queen and loved by England but feared by Scotland and most of Europe so they didn't declare war on her country. Rosaline spoke again "For once we won and we shall celebrate the murder of the king of Scots, for he had surrendered his throne." The proud queen is once beloved by the people for how she sacrifices everything for England, she is beloved by England.