The one eternal time

THE CORONATION

---------------------------

"For this is my very joyful day!" The ladies get rosaline ready. "Your majesty, are you excited for the throne?" "Of course, if the king wants it, so do i!" They finish getting her ready, They get her in the carriage, the people viewing the royal carriage are cheering for the new queen. "GOD PRAISE THE QUEEN!" a person says then people protest it. She gets off the carriage with her ladies then she meets Francis and they walk inside. The ladies are following her and holding her long skirt. Her mother and sisters watch as she walks up the steps to the throne chair. She and Francis sit in the chair. The archbishop walks next to the future queen's side. "We are all here now to crown thee rosaline as queen of england, God crown you with a crown of glory and righteousness, that having a right faith and manifold fruit of good works, you may obtain the crown of an everlasting kingdom by the gift of him whose kingdom endureth for ever." To this the guests, with heads bowed, say "". The archbishop puts the imperial state crown on her head and hands her a specter and the sovereign orb. She rises from her throne and puts the things back while walking down the red carpet with Francis. "Francis, I already love this one second of being queen, now I shall grant you children tomorrow night." It was now the night of the coronation, the wed couple had entered their bed. "As I promised we shall." Rosaline said. The next morning, she found out she was carrying a baby. She cried "My babe shall be king, or queen!" She had wanted to tell Francis the cheerful news, "Francis, Francis my dear! I have some joyful news!" Francis turns around and is happy to see Rosaline "Oh, my dear, my self is joyful!" "I am carrying your child!" She laughs happily while Francis is in shock "Really?" "Yes!" Francis carries and spins rosaline.