Part 16

THE WEDDING DAY ~~~~~✨💐

Jia was busy in her thoughts just then her attention is gained by that perfume bottle of Jimin. She picks it up smiling sadly. She smells it and that smell unlocks a memory of that fire incident in her brain. She frowns and smells it  again. Her eyes widens when she realises  that the person carrying her outside the mall  was smelling just the same . She remembers how she gained consciousness in between and found herself clinging onto neck of someone whose  coat was  wrapped around her to protect her body from the burning flames of fire. She remembers how his shirt, neck and blazer smelled just like this perfume. She immediately runs towards her cupboard and picks out Jimin's old blazer which he gave her during that creepy man incident. She smelled it and again got exactly same smell.

Jia's POV - It can be coincidence too maybe I am thinking too much. I mean this expensive perfume can be worn by Mr Jung too.

But as she was reading the name of that perfume her eyes widened when she finds 'customised ' written in a corner.

Jia - I-It was Jimin b-because two or three bottles of this perfume is customised for him by t-this company.

Out of them one was with her and the other  two were with Jimin.
She gasps in shock by covering her mouth with hands.

Jia - I-I was right!! IT WAS JIMIN!!

She laughs as tears of mixed emotions fill her eyes.

Jia - IT WAS NOT AN ILLUSION JIMIN ACTUALLY SAVED ME!!

She remembers how he also confessed his feelings  to her. She immediately picks her phone to call him but finds it switched off.

-----------------

*on the phone *

Jia - WHAT? Jimin is leaving this country today!!

Jia drops the phone. She falls on her knees and cries her heart out.
She wipes her tear in rage.

Jia - IF THIS IS WHAT THAT MAN WANTS I WILL LET THIS HAPPEN TOO. I WILL MARRY MR JUNG!!

Jia gets changed in her wedding gown and calls for her stylist. Hurt, pain, sorrow, anger and rage could be clearly seen in her eyes now.

Soon she gets all ready as stylist places that bridal veil. Stylist turns her around to face the mirror after her final look

Unlike other brides who looked themselves in mirror with lots of aspirations and excitement of their new life , Jia's  heart pained on seeing her final look. She always imagined  to  be  bride of her love and today she is standing there but the only difference is that she is not marrying her love and isn't Jimin's bride.
She blinks quickly to resist tears from building up in her eyes.

Finally after taking a deep breath she holds the arm of her father to walk down the aisle.