BONUS ✨

A/N - The main book reached 100k +views 🎉so to celebrate it. I am releasing this surprise bonus part for you all.
Enjoy......❤️

______________________________________________________________________________

BUSINESS PARTY

Taehyung and Y/N were welcoming their guests.

Jungkook arrives with Shin, Jungwo and Jane.
Shin was carrying some months  old child in her arms. She grinned as y/n walked towards her excitedly. Shin opened one of her arms to hug y/n but y/n instead  took that baby in her arms  and started  playing with her. Everybody chuckled.

Shin - Yeah! That was so rude of you to ignore me in front of our grandchild!

Soon Jimin and Jia arrived. Jimin hugged them both followed by Jia. Jia's eyes lightened up and so does Jimin's after seeing Jungwo's son in the arms of y/n.

Jia - Oh my God! He is so cute just like his mom and  dad.

Jimin - I see my buddy is a father now!

Soon other guests arrive too.

Taehyung goes and hugs a man who was well dressed in a suit, behind him were standing Taehee with her husband Seojoon

Namjoon - See I brought your Son in law and daughter along with me. (grins)

Seojoon goes and hugs Taehyung

Seojoon - How are you father? How is everybody at home?

Taehyung - Yes Son we all are fine (smile)

Namjoon - Taehee  talks a lot about you all. She is such a lovely daughter in law  and  I can only imagine what a lovely daughter she would be.

Taehyung smiles at Taehee as he opens his arms wide for her. Taehee moves towards her father who engulfs her in a hug. He caresses her hair.

Taehyung -  How is my princess doing?

Taehee nods still hugging Taehyung. Taehyung grins as he pecks her forehead.

After sometime she breaks the hug and stands next to Seojoon again who pulls her closer by her waist.

Taehee - Where is mom by the way?

Taehyung - She is busy with  her grandchild!

Taehee - Omo even I wanted to meet my nephew so bad!

Next Taeho arrives with Suzie.

Taeho - S-Sorry dad we are a bit late! (massages his nape)

Taehyung - Yeah of course! You are the last one to arrive, by the way even your sister is here  before you.

Suzie - We are sorry dad! (pouts)

Taehyung - Why are you sorry Suzie I know my daughter is always on time, you must be late because of this brat! I know him.

Taehyung shakes his head and leaves.

Taeho huffs in relief.

Taeho - (massages his nape) Well he wasn't wrong about you getting late because of me. Now how am I supposed to control when my wife looked so stunning so hot in this dress of hers.

Blush crept Suzie's face on remembering those   events and how quickly they fixed themselves as Taeho whined that ' Dad will kill me today' on being so late but smirked later after calling it  'Worth it'.