BONUS 2 💖

This story crossed 50k+  views 🥳so here is the Surprise BONUS ...

~~~~~~~

Y/N enters a room and gasps on seeing Taehyung.

Y/N - Oh my God Tae! What is this?

She breaks into laughter as Taehyung smiles.

Y/N - What have you done to yourself!

Taehyung's cheek were painted with blush, his eyebrows were darkened and a lipstick was smeared on his lips which was mostly present outside his lips. He was wearing a princess crown and lots of small colourful Pins were present on his hair.

Taehyung - It's your grand daughter who did this.

Y/N holds her stomach which  ached now on laughing too much. Soon their grand daughter arrived.

Y/N - What did you do to your grandpa Taeshi? ( laughs)

Taeshi - My grandpa is my princess and I dressed up him like one today .

She grinned as she hugged Taehyung's neck. Taehyung curled his arms around her picking her up.

Taeshi - I love you grandpa, you are the best!

Taehyung pecked her head

Taehyung - Grandpa loves you too princess!

Y/N awed at their moment.

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung - Sleep now it's too late!

Taeshi Pouts

Taeshi  - Grandpa! Please narrate a bedtime story like granny.

Taehyung - Hmm... so my princess want to listen a bedtime story.

Taehyung thinks for a while and narrates her the story of a grumpy fairy.

Taeshi - Hmm... Grandpa, was she beautiful ?

Taehyung - Yeah just like your granny!

Taehyung gives a wide smile.

Taeshi giggles

Taeshi - And was she grumpy like granny?

Taehyung nods playfully as he chuckles along with her. Soon Taeshi's eyes close slowly as she falls asleep. Taehyung smiles admiring his granddaughter.
He covers her in duvet and pecks her forehead before leaving the room.

He prepares some coffee for y/n . He pours the coffee in a mug and blows a bit. He checks the temperature before serving it but as he reached the fireplace, he finds her asleep

He smiles to himself and brings a warm blanket to cover y/n who fell asleep while reading book. He slowly removes her spectacles but she wakes up in process and gives him a warm  smile.

Taehyung - Sorry love! Did I just wake you up?

Y/N shakes her head as she removes the blanket a bit and opens her arms wide. Taehyung smiles warmly before engulfing her in the warmest hug. She snuggles into him and rubs her cheek on his chest. Taehyung covers them both in duvet and pecks her head.

Y/N - Is she asleep?

Taehyung hummed  closing his eyes.

Y/N - Suzie will be here tomorrow morning to pickup Taeshi.

Taehyung whines and pouts

Taehyung - But why can't she stay with us for some more days. I mean we haven't even finished building our pillow castle today. I have to crown her as queen of our castle tomorrow!