Death

You were born of a German man who's quirk is called mythology. It does nothing for him, but if connected to his knowledge of mythology to his culture. And your mom is American with her quirk being part wolf. Grey wolf specifically. She had a tail and has ears like a wolf, and her hair is long and beautiful like a wolves fur.

Because of this. Your quirk is "death" yes death. You are the embodiment of death. You were born as a wolf, an anthropomorphic wolf. You looked normal, and everything and your parents were happy. But your father couldn't help but wonder how his quirk played into it. And then when he was talking to his mother and showed her the picture of you curled up. She became white as a ghost.

Your grandma was the one who taught him a lot about German culture and mythology and myths and legends. And one of them she kept out. The big bad wolf. Or known as lobo. You see Mexican and Germany have a lot of creepy legends. And one of them are the death wolf. It's said that the wolf was the embodiment of death itself. That he has several super natural powers.

But legends are sometimes made up. And this one would be if it wasn't for your dads quirk. Because of it you are a wolf, but there's an activation to his quirk. There is note of a man from long ago who wrote a little whistle down. The whistle is known as death's whistle. This man was stranded in the woods for weeks and was seen as crazy and wrote this down. He said it plays in his head. And if you whistle that. It was make you death.

You will unlock all of the super natural abilities of this legend. You will be the living legend, the one who never dies, but takes the dead.

And it's up to you. Do you live your life normally. Or do you wanna be a hero. Use your sense of smell to help others. But with that comes the potential of death. So, is becoming the thing you fear and will one day take everyone and everything? What's your choice?