Jujutsu Kaisen x Book of Life (CREATED)

Title: SUGAR SKULLS [Jujutsu Kaisen]

Cover: unknown/undecided

Summary: Jujutsu Kaisen x La Muerte

Description: A goddess of death returns to the world.

Character:

-La Muerte

Ideas:

-La Muerte, Lady Death, Ruler of the Land of the Remembered, Mi amor (Sukuna), Muertita (Sukuna), Queen of Death, Goddess of Death

-Age: 1837 yrs

-Species: curse (current), human (former)

-She is made entirely of white sugar candy with knee-length black licorice hair that is tied in a low ponytail and multi-colored glowing eyes with aqua eyeshadow that are in shades of gold and red. Her body is made out of sweet sugar candy and her dress is made of Cherry fruit roll up. The candles on La Muerte's dress and sombrero are humans' lives that mean something to her.

-La muerte is 5'8"

-Pyrokenesis - La Muerte can generate and control fire.

-Teleportation - La Muerte can travel disappearing and reappearing in nearby places or long distances, leaving a trail of flower petals.

-Shapeshifting - La Muerte can shape shift into many forms.

-Telekinesis - La Muerte has telekinesis as she is able to pull Sukuna closer without actually touching him. La Muerte can levitate and float.

-Domain Expansion: Land of the Remembered - La Muerte control the aspects of life and death within her domain. She can kill and bring people back to life. The domain takes on the appearance of the Land of the Remembered. The Land of the Remembered features various animal and skull-shaped buildings along with skull-shaped, colorful hot air balloons. Everything in the city is lit up with glowing yellow, orange and gold lights, and there are many festive colors everywhere. It is the home of all good spirits and who are remembered by their still living families and friends. As long as someone in the Land of the Living remembers you, you can stay and enjoy the endless fiesta in the Land of the Remembered. The Land of The is a lively land full of joy, laughter, fun and music. The Land of the Remembered sky is black filled with falling and floating flowers and flower petals.

-Ryomen Sukuna (husband)

-

Specific Plot Points:

-La Muerte was born human, given the name Maravilla meaning Marigold in Spanish. Those who lived in the temple nearby thought she was the reincarnation of their goddess of death named La Muerte. She was taken in by the temple and worshiped as a goddess. She continued this until she became ill with an unknown sickness, she was 20 years old. On her death bed she was transformed into a curse. Her appearance turned into that of the god that she was worshiped as. The ones who worshiped her turned on her in fear and attempted to kill her. Maravilla retaliated to protect herself and killed them. Those that survived took her rage and wrote scriptures to the future generation to never anger the Goddess of Death again, they still worship her till this day. After she left the temple, she traveled the world taking on her title as La Muerte. As years past she forgot her original name she bore as a human. She met many people and former many friends with some of the humans. The candles on La Muerte's dress and sombrero are humans' lives that mean something to her. One day La Muerte was attending a party thrown by humans when she bumped into each other. They could tell that the other was a curse but was pretending to be human to blend in. They talked and danced the night away. The two hit it off and continued to talk with one another after the party. Over time the two formed feelings for one another. Sukuna gave La Muerte a necklace/locket as a gift and a show of his affection, that she continues to wear. After 10 years together they officially got married. They lived happily for 156 years before they were attacked by the Jujutsu Sorcerers and Sukuna was killed. Sukuna forced her to run from the fight once he knew he was going to lose. La Muerte returned to her original home for hiding. She spent the rest of her days in search of a way to bring her husband back from the dead. Muerte developed a domain expansion were she could manipulate death. She did this in hope to bring Sukuna back to her. But it never worked, she was unaware that his soul was sealed within his 20 fingers deemed as cursed objects. She returned to the temple and occasionally reveled herself to the people who worshiped her and other times used her shapeshifting abilities to stay hidden as a worshiper within the temple. Because they saw her as a god and was considered fake it never raised awarenesses to the jujutsu world.

Pilot

-La muerte was going to meet up with sukuna but stops at seeing Gojo show up

-she stays silent watching the ordeal

-sukuna and gojo fight

-itadori passes out

-gojo and megumi talk

-gojo and megumi leave

-La muerte teleports away

-as they go to leave gojo looks over to La Muerte

-gojo only sees marigold petals flowing in the wind

-one of the floats over infront of him

-gojo grabs it and hums in confusion

-he knew a curse was watching but he didn't know what the curse was

+scene change+

-

Any Ideas?