E L E V E N • "Janus & Noah"

"let's play a game na lang" Janae said.

We are all here at Noah's hotel. Noah and Janus sat next to each other so I didn't know where to look.

"since si Noah ay aalis na bukas, ikaw mag ikot ng bote—we're going to play truth or dare" she added.

Noah turned the bottle at tumapat ito agad sa akin.

"sinong magtatanong—" Janae couldn't finish what she was going to say when Noah asked.

"is the person you like is here?" Noah directly asked.

I don't know what to say.

"teka, kay Ava nakatapat yung bote ohh—ayaw kasing titignan ng mabuti ehh" Janae said.

"sige magtanong na kayo" Ava said.

They started asking questions but Noah and I just looked at each other. Noah stood up and took some soju to drink but I immediately approached him and took the bottle.

"maglaro kana lang don Carol" he said and took the bottle back from me.

"how are you feeling?" I asked.

"hindi okay pero magiging okay den kapag nakaalis na ko dito" he answered and I know it hurts.

He returned to his seat earlier and offered Janus some wine. The two drank while Vince, Janae, Ava, Kai and Jove played. Jace, Jacob and Ian did not come because they were assigned to organize tomorrow's event. I approached Noah and...

"can we talk?" I asked him.

"anong oras flight mo bukas?" I added.

"11am but hindi mo na ako kailangan ihatid, kaya ko na sarili ko... goodluck na lang bukas sa event" he said and started drinking again.

After a while the two got drunk so our male friends picked them up to lay them on the sofa.

"lakas mag inom nitong dalawa, di naman pala mga kaya" Vince said while laughing.

"doon na lang kaming tatlo sa kwarto tapos kayo na lang ditong mga lalaki" I suggest and they agree.

They went to the restroom one by one to clean and change their clothes. Ava and Janae were sleepy so they went to sleep in the room. I stood near Noah and Janus when I suddenly remembered what Janae said.

I stared at the two and I just focused on them and it's true, one of them is grabbing my attention as if he's the only one I want to stare at all night. I also started to realized that he is the one my heart will choose and I can say, I am very happy that he's the one my heart wants. Now, I know what my heart wants and I also know that he's the one who can make me happy.

I entered the room and slept next to Janae and Ava smiling.

"bangon na CA" Ava wakes me up.

"where's Noah?" I asked.

"hinatid niya yung boys sa school tapos kakain na lang daw muna siya sa labas at mamamasyal bago umalis" Janae said.

"hindi man lang niya ko ginising" I said sadly.

"nagawa mo ba kagabe?" Janae asked.

"oum and you're right" I answered.

The three of us took a shower and got dressed to go to school. We just rode a tricycle because Noah wasn't there to take us. When we got down it was almost 10am ng biglang may lumapit sa amin.

"ikaw si CA diba?" said the woman.

"anong kailangan mo sa kaibigan ko?" Janae asked.

"may naghahanap sayo, nasa open gym" she said and she just left. I was curious who it was.