Daddy Issues

#EUPHORIAFRIDAYS

Scarlett walked inside her new home and headed straight to her room. She had very exhausting day, she got lost at least four times and on top of that she has 2 classes with Jules and 3 with Rue.

"Scar, we need to talk"

Micheal (Scarlett&Miles Dad) was sitting in the living room with a beer in his hand. His special tie was loosened around his neck and his vein in his forehead was popping out.

"Talk about what Micheal?"Scarlett questioned

"What is with the disrespect Scarlett?! I've done nothing to you"

"Maybe not to me but you she as hell did something to mom! hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you had something to do with her death!"Scarlett yelled

Michael's face dropped as he rose up from the couch. "Why would you say something like that? I loved Cleo, she meant everything to me!"

"Oh yeah right, I still find it so weird how she got into car accident the same day she decided to FINALLY divorce you!"

Micheal rubbed his forehead roughly. "Lower your tone, Miles is sleeping"

"I don't care! and I swear as soon as I turn 18 I'm leaving this fucking house and I'm taking Miles with me!"

Micheal scoffed "if you wanna leave when you turn 18, you can leave"He shrugged

"It is your legal right to do so, but you must be out of your mind if you think you're taking my son anywhere"He continued

"Oh yeah? watch me go to the court and prove that your a drunk and an unfit parent"

"So you-you think-what? you'll be better than me? YOU'RE FUCKING SUICIDAL SCARLETT! I NOTICED THE COLLECTION OF LIGHTERS AND RAZORS! NOT SLEEPING! NOT EATING! OH! OH! AND LETS NOT FORGET THE OXY OVERDOSE LAST YEAR-"

"AND DID YOU EVER THINK WHY I HAVE ALL THOSE PROBLEMS MICHEAL?!"

"DON'T BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON ME!"Micheal yelled

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, DON'T ACT STUPID!"Scarlett yelled as tears formed in her eyes

Micheal gave her a confused look "what are you talking about?"

Suddenly a door slammed and Miles came walking into the living room crying. "Can you guys please stop arguing?!"

Scarlett rushed over to Miles, Miles looked up at her, the tears that ran down his face only made her think of one thing.

****10 years ago****

Scarlett brushed her Bratz doll head and started to place them in ponytails. "You're so pretty Sasha"Scarlett giggled

"HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE? I SWEAR I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS DIVORCE TO BE OVER WITH! YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!"Micheal yelled

"......I ripped the divorce papers up, Micheal"Cleopatra said

"What?"

"I-I just know we can work this out baby, you just have to stop drinking"

"So I'm the problem? what about you fucking the neighbor last year huh? what about that?"

"Micheal, that is not fair you said you forgave me for that situation! but sure add me cheating, and let's add you up there too..let's talk about how you literally had sex with a stripper the night before our wedding and got her pregnant...and how you took money out of my bank account to pay for a fucking abortion!"