Chapter 3

Luna's Pov

I was sitting in the living room when I felt another presence outside the house by the window, so like any normal person I summon a gun, go over to the window, open it, and point the gun to whoever or whatever's there when I see that it's just Erza looking as scared as hell so I let her in.

Erza's Pov

She started to come towards the window that I was looking through so I ducked down when I looked up I see her pointing a gun at me and then I see her calm down a bit and she invite me inside. It was really silent so I decided to start talking

" how do you like the guild so far?"
"It's fine, a bit noisy but I can tell that it's a very fun and exciting guild"
"I think that's the most I've herd you talk sense you've joined!"
"I'm usually not a very talkative person but I feel I can relax around you"
"Really? Most people find me very intimidating at first"
"Yes, you re intimidating but I can tell that you have a softer center"
"And how can you tell that?!?"
"With my magic. it just comes naturally to me like, I get this info right when I meet or talk to someone"
"What magic do you have then? Cause I saw you use magic to help support Annala and I herd that your the one that healed us"
"You will know what my magic is sometime else in the future"
"fine, and also I never caught your name? You never introduced your self"
"My name is Luna Starlight. sorry if I don't speak much. I have...trust issues,...so I tend to be very quiet at first"

I see that she doesn't want to talk about her past so I tried to change the subject

"So... do you like cake?"

"No...I LOVE CAKE!!! Oh...sorry for my outburst"
"No, it's quite fine I love cake too!"

After that we started talking a lot more and we actually became good friends! I also learned that her and Annala are twin sisters! It's very surprising cause they don't look anything alike also it turns out that they have never been separated for to long and always do everything together. I hope I can learn more about those two, mostly Luna but I can already feel like we will be very close friends!

Annala's Pov

Luna yelled party and pointed to about 50 things of beer! Then everyone started partying! I know Luna doesn't like these kinds of things so I know she is on her way home by now but as for me I'm gonna enjoy the party while it lasts!!!

I end up talking to Natsu and found out we have a lot in common then ice head had to ruin it and throw a chair at natsu and they start fighting and eventually everyone but master Mira and me so we all start talking

"So why did you decide to join fairy tail? I mean you must have heard how destructive our guild can be" Asked Mira
"Cause this is the guild Luna and I always dreamed if joining"
"And who is Luna?" Asked master
"My twin sister! The other girl who joined with me"
"Oh! That's right! She was really quiet" said Mira while thinking of who to ship her with
"She's the one that joined with you? The one with the huge boobs?" Asked Master Makarav pervertedly
"Ya, she is really quiet at first but after a while she will start to open up! And master don't be a pervert!"
"So I forgot to ask this before but what magic do you two use?" Asked master
"I use water dragon slaying magic and I won't tell you Luna's but you can ask her if you really want to know"
Almost a second after I say that a table hits my face so I use water dragons judgement to knock most of them out. After about 15 minutes everyone wakes up and starts partying again so I start having a drinking contest with Cana!

(Time skip after drinking contest brought to you by an over excited Zeref after eating a gallon of sugar)

Drunk Annala's Pov

I ended up winning by a cup of beer and I was as drunk as Natsu is destructive so in other words I was way out of it. I go up to Laxus who seems to be drunk but only buzzed so I sit on him lap much to his protest, grasp his neck and slam my lips into his he is shocked at first but melts into it and we end up making out French style. when we stop for air I get up run out of the guild as much as I could cause I'm still drunk and go home to sleep. but what I don't know is that I won't remember anything that happened after I got drunk.

Master Makarav's Pov

After Annala got hit by that table me and Mira start to talk

"Annala sure does fit right in, doesn't she!" Said a happy Mira
"Yes she is, but I'm thinking more about her twin Luna"
"Master are you being a pervert again?!"
"NO,no nothing like that it's just, she seems really quiet and mysterious. what's even more intriguing is the powerful magic energy I can sense off her so I'm trying to think of what her magic could be"
"Ya you have a point but I'm more worried about her feeling like she doesn't fit in here"
"I understand your concern but I feel that if we just give her some space and time that she will open up to us soon enough"
" I hope your right master"

Good bye worms