Chapter 4

Luna's Pov

When I woke up I went to Annala's room only to find her struggling with a hangover so I used some of my magic to help with that and when I was done she got up and had a little blackstar moment

"YES! I AM THE DRAGON TAMER OF LEGENDS!!! I AM AWESOME!!!"

I then calmed her down and made breakfast. After we ate we decided to go to the guild. When we got there Annala went over and talked with Natsu! So I went over to Erza so we could talk but as I was going over everyone BUT erza went over to chat with Annala. I say down with erza and asked her why everyone was surrounding Annala.

"Everyone is impressed that she beat us in that fight so they want to know more about her"
"That makes sense. Want some strawberry cake?" *gets strawberry cake out of no where*
"YES!" Erza said with stars in her eyes

When we finished eating cake erza told me to stay at the table while she went to get some people. When she came back she had Natsu, Gray, and Annala with Lucy tagging along with them. they all sat down an erza started talking about having natsu and grays help with something and that she would like Annala's and my help as well. the whole guild was shocked and she told us to go and start packing for tomorrow.

(Time skip to tomorrow brought to you by Juvia with a pendent that can take her to Eldos)

When we got to the train station Natsu and Annala where very determined to not get on the train while I was very excited to get on. Eventually we were able to get on. I felt so bad that I couldn't help with Annala's and Natsu's motion sickness cause if I did then we would have changed the story and we can't have that now can we, it's been hard enough as it is trying not to let anything slip.

When we got off I had to carry Annala and so I didn't change the story by leavening natsu on the train. I felt so guilty :( but it had to be done. Once everyone else realized we left Natsu, Erza switched a lever much to the train mans protests, then we all got into a car that uses magic as fuel (what are those called?) and erza took the wheel and started going after Natsu. Gray was on the roof and once natsu came flying out of the train he hit gray and then Erza stopped the car.

Annala's Pov

Once Natsu had ran into Gray, Erza stopped the car and then Natsu started talking about the guy on the train and after he said he saw the death flute with three eyes both Lucy and Luna said in unison lullaby and they both started explaining about what it was.

Once we got to the train station where Isanwald would be Luna ran past the guards while erza was questioning then

I then pointed out that "guys you do realize that Luna already went inside and she's waiting on us right?"

Well that made everyone go silent! But it had to be done! When we got inside we saw the pile of guards and Luna beside them healing them,she always goes wasting her magic on healing random people and using it willy-nilly.

"DID YOU BEAT THESE PEOPLE UP! THERE GAURDS YOU KNOW!"yelled an angered Lucy thinking Luna was still harming them
I don't think those two will be good friends

Luna's Pov

"I'm not harming them I'm healing them, and no I didn't fight them I found them like this. I think Isanwald did this"
Everyone was surprise to hear me talk that much so I just kept walking knowing they will follow me. We got to the room where all the other Isanwald members were. After natsu had finally recovered and we heard what they thought was Isanwald's plan Erza told Natsu,Gray, and Annala to go search for him while her,Lucy, and me stay to fight. They went and so we started the fight and what surprised everyone is that all I would do is avoid an attack then snap my fingers and they would pass out or scream in fright and then pass out in horror.