Chapter 2

Author time!!!!!

Just so you readers know Annala and Luna were reborn so when they came to the world of Fiore they were baby's!!! And also the have this epic past that is going to stay a secret for a while even to you readers!!! Hahahahaha! I'm evil! Now we are going to skip to the point where they are both 19 and are in front of the guild right before they join!!! So here we go!!!

Annala's Pov

We were right in front of fairy tails doors when Luna started slowly backing away

"Luna are you nervous?"

"No, of corse not! Why wouldn't I be nervous to meet everyone from fairy tail! It's not like we are from a place where we know everything about them like stalkers and it's not like these people aren't our hero's and we don't look up to them or anything, so of corse I'm not nervous!!!" Luna says sarcastically

"Stop being a bummer and let's DO THIS!!!" I yell bursting into the guild!!!
When we walked in they were in the middle of a fight and so they didn't notice us. we went up to master Makarav to ask if we could join.

"Of corse you can join! now I got 3 new hot woman joining to guild in one day!!!" He was drunk so we went over to Mira to get our guild marks!

"Hello? Do you know where we can get our guild marks?" I asked with Luna behind me trying to stay hidden

" You can get them here! Did you all ready talk to master?"

"Yes we did and I think he's drunk by the way"

"Ya he's like that most of the time, and where would you like your guild marks?"

"I want mine inside my right forearm in yellow" I said happily
Luna just pointed to right above her belly button and said black. She still is the quiet girl I know!!! After that we decided to et some rest so we set out to the woods to our new place!

Luna's Pov

When we got to our new place I used my magic to instantly make a house for the two of use appear then we went inside.

"Annala how long do you think we can keep our past a secret? I mean the one with us from another world?"

"For as long as we want cause I don't think that will come up in a conversation"

"I guess your right, well good night!"
"good night Luna!"

(Time skip to when there at the guild looking for a job brought to you by Jeff! Jeff: go to sleep!!! Me: NO JEFF THE STORYS NOT OVER YET!)

Luna's Pov

Were looking at the jobs to do when natsu comes up to us.

"FIGHT ME!!!!"

"...no"

"PLEASE!"

"If we fight you, you will have to have you,ice head,armor chick, and the new girl fight us at the same time! That's our only rule" Annala said to him wall acting like a boss

"FINE,BUT YOU TWO ARE GOING DOWN!!!"

We then got the rest of team Natsu outside for the fight. people started placing bets on who will win and no one voted for us but master Makarav and he looked super happy cause he knows he's gonna get rich after this fight.

"LET THE FIGHT START!"

Annala's Pov

We- let me correct that I started fighting and Luna just stayed to the side cause 1) she will only attack once she is attacked 2) I like to fight and 3) i can defeat all of them with only my power without help from Luna.

"Fire dragon roar!"
"Heavens armor! DANCE MY SWORDS!!!"
"Ice make arrows!"
"I call upon the palace of the Bull, Taurus!

I get into fighting position and use...
"WATER DRAGONS JUDGEMENT!!!"
It deflected there attacks and while they were focused on my attack and what they were gonna do next I used water to blast myself into the air and then used water dragons judgement from up in the air.

Erza's Pov

We all started attacking and she used water dragon slaying magic to deflect our attacks and when we looked to attack her again she wasn't there!!! We were looking for her when we got attacked from the air and everyone got knocked out but me. I used my sea empress armor and tried to attack her with my sword when she was falling but she used water dragons roar and knocked me out!

Luna's Pov

When erza changed into sea empress armor I used my magic to make Annala's magic stronger without her or anyone else knowing it, she doesn't need to know I boost her magic,speed,strength,ect. all the time, it makes her feel better thinking she did it herself. Then Annala use her water dragons roar and knocked Erza out. I immediately went over to heal everyone. After I finished I realized how shocked everyone was and how happy master was with all his money.

We went inside the guild after everyone, or should I say future team Natsu woke up Annala and I went back to the job board to pick out a job when everyone started asking us questions. it started to really piss me off so I did the only thing I could think of...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... I used my magic to make 50 barrels of beer appear and yelled
"PARTY!!!" As I pointed to all the beer ad everyone immediately started partying and so I really quickly got out of there cause partying is not my thing and went home to get some sleep, I guess I'm like midnight that way I love sleep.

Erza's Pov

We all started to ask the two questions when the quiet one yelled party and pointed to beer which seemed to appear out of no where and everyone started partying and I notice Luna leaving so I decided to follow her. she seems mysterious, powerful, and very secretive. I'm not one to make assumptions but earlier today in our fight I notice that Luna boosted Annala's magic and I think I'm the only one who saw this but I want to know more about her. I hope I don't sound stalker-ish.

Good bye my worms