Characters Part 1

Sai JoshiAge : 26Now known as :- MRS SAI RAGHAV RAGHUVANSHIOwner of :- SARS ( SHIVA, AARUSH, RAGHAV, SAI) GROUP OF INDUSTRIES P

Sai Joshi
Age : 26
Now known as :- MRS SAI RAGHAV RAGHUVANSHI
Owner of :- SARS ( SHIVA, AARUSH, RAGHAV, SAI) GROUP OF INDUSTRIES P.V.T. L.T.D. Which is the best industry all over the world and is expanded all over the world. Is Included in each and every Industry except for Entertainment and Make-up Industry.
Loves her RAY OF SUNSHINE, both the goofy balls and her family very much.
Best doctor in the world, exceld in every field of doctor and business. Is the best and top business women in the world.
Cold, heartless and the devil queen of her devil King does not like the people who betray her.
Hates chavans from the core of her heart.

Name :- Raghav RaghuvanshiAge :- 32Known as :- Joint Commissioner of Police ( J

Age :- 32
Known as :- Joint Commissioner of Police ( J.C.P. ) , Also the best Business Man in the world.

Owner of :- SAR ( SAI, SHIVA, AARUSH, RAGHAV) GROUP OF INDUSTRIES P.V.T L.T.D. Which is the best industry all over the world and is expanded all over the world, alongside, SARS GROUP OF INDUSTRIES P.V.T L.T.D. Is included in each and every Industry except Entertainment and Make-up Industry.

Cold Hearted, ruthless and a monster when it comes to work but a very jolly and happy person for his family loves his Jaan and both the goofy balls the most in the world can burn the whole world if he sees a single tear in his Jaan's eyes and a single scratch on his Jaan and goofy balls and you will see the devil himself in the skin of human.
The whole world shivers by just listening his name. Whole world's police takes his help to catch criminals and he hates corruption and because of him no one bribes anyone and if he gets to know that someone is corrupted then he himself punishes them, inshort he rules the world, he is the king of the world and King of his JAAN. Very obsessive and possessive of his JAAN.
Hates Chavans from the core of his heart.

Name :- Shiva Raghav RaghuvanshiAge :- 5 years old Known as :- Cold hearted boy, doesn't show emotions to anyone except his family

Age :- 5 years old
Known as :- Cold hearted boy, doesn't show emotions to anyone except his family. Called as Shiv by his family. His parents call him goofy. Called as bhaiya by his small brother.
Loves his mother very much. Protective of his small brother.
Knows about his biological father and hates him from the core of his heart. Hates the Chavans from the core of his heart.

Name :- Aarush Raghav RaghuvanshiAge :- 4 years oldKnown as :- Cold hearted boy, doesn't show any emotions to anyone except his family

Age :- 4 years old
Known as :- Cold hearted boy, doesn't show any emotions to anyone except his family. Called as Aaru by his family. Called as snow ball by his parents and big brother.
Loves his mother very much. Knows about his biological father and hates him from the core of his heart. Hate Chavans from the core of his heart.