Chapter 2

Mumbai
In Raghav's Office
Morning 11:00 am

Raghav's POV

I was sitting in my office and doing my work when it hit me that I am forgetting something well I remembered it very well because how can I forget that so I called my assistant and he was near me in a minute and he asked me " Yes sir, you called me???? " and then I replied in my usual cold tone " Yes Aman, I want you to send a transfer letter to
A.C.P Virat Chavan from Nagpur branch to Mumbai branch and that to of working under me as my assistant and I want him here in my office on his duty after two days whatever it may be and if he is late for a second then his whole month's salary will be cut off and please do mention this in the transfer letter and also make an agreement in which all my rules will be written and write one rule specifically that is, he cannot leave his position in between the year and if he does that then his paid salary of taht year's months will be cut off automatically." I saw my assistant from my side view shivering with fear and trying his best to answer me in his normal voice he said " Yes sir, it will be done. " and I hummed and then again said in the same voice " Don't worry about your salary you will get your usual salary because he will just be doing my normal work as an assistant and the other main work and afcours handling my business too will be done by you, you may leave now."

After Aman left I had an evil smirk on my face while I said in my cold and evil voice
" Get ready for suffering hell Mr Virat Chavan become happy how much ever you want to be after seeing your transfer letter but you won't even get an ounce of happiness after you come here with your so called family. " After saying this I laughed humourlessly and then started doing my work.

12:30 pm
In Raghav's Car

Raghav's POV

Well I am now sitting in my car and riding it towards Sai's office as we both have this ritual that we only go and pick up and drop Goofy and Snow ball to their school and if sometimes we aren't able to drop or pick them up from school then our dad or our one of the brothers will go and do that but most of the times I and Sai only go, well here I am now waiting in front of my Jaan's office for her to come and here she is as she came towards the car I opened her side of door and greeted her with a smile wich was returned by her own sweet smile and then she sat in her seat and wore her seat belt and closed her door and I started driving towards the school and after sometime of silence I asked her " So, how was your day????" and she answered
" The same as usual, meetings and signing papers. What about you, anything interesting????" she asked me getting excited and I shook my head smiling seeing her excitement and and answered her " Nah, nothing interesting just completing paperwork of old cases. " and then I saw her smile going off her face slightly which I didn't like but then I smirked and said in my evil tone " But I did send someone a transfer letter though." and she got excited again just like a small kid who got her favourite candies well she is the only one who isn't scared of my evil tone obviously with Goofy and Snow ball even our dad too is a little bit scared of this tone of mine because it tells anyone and everyone that this tone of mine doesn't have any good intention, well I came out my thoughts when I heard my Jaan rambling about how badly she is waiting for taht person to come here and suffer and I let out a chuckle seeing her like this well I know she is evil, well, yes, yes, not just evil she is very very very very evil and after 5 minutes we were here waiting in front of our children's school waiting for them to come out.

After 10 minutes the last bell rang and we both came out of our car and went towards the school gate and after a few seconds we saw our both the boys coming out and when they saw us they were smiling ear to ear and both came running towards us and we both sat on our knees and opened our arms for them and as usual Goofy came towards me while Snow ball went towards Jaan and we both embraced them and then kissed their foreheads and then they both said together
" Mama, Dada why didn't you both came to drop us to school you weren't at dining table too at breakfast time, are you both fine or are you sick, if you were sick then why did you came to pick us up you should have........." while they both were rambling I and Jaan saw each other and shaked our heads while we told together " STOP!!!!" and then they stopped and I said them " We are absolutely fine it was just that I and your Mama were tired because of our work so we both slept till late, now tell us how did your school go????" while we sat in the car the first one to reply to my question was Goofy " It was amazing dada you know I even knew everything from before which ma'am tought us in class!!!! " while Sai was facing them and talking to them and I would just nod and humm a little here and there and answer them while my concentration was on road and driving and after almost half an hour we reached home.