Dear reader,

Thank you for being part of this story. As promised, I have come up with a second part of 'Incomplete love'

This part will revolve around how Jin is coping with the new information of the tragedy (if you don't know, go read 'Incomplete Love' first). This will also have Jin's journey in that one year, the flashbacks of their married life, and his efforts now to fix it. Taehyung and Seokjin deserve a happy ending after all. But will he succeed? Stay tuned till the last chapter, I will try to be regular with this story.

P.S. I miss Kim Seokjin terribly, I hope he is well in the military.

For new readers, these are the characters a little of their background.

1. Kim Seokjin, 35 years old, married to Taehyung for over two years now dated for almost eleven years, previously a member of BTS, is now the chairman of the HYBE group. Father to Miso. Lives in a villa, in Hannam-dong, Seoul.

2. Kim Taehyung, 33 years old, married to Seokjin, previously a singer of BTS. Father to Miso.

3. Kim Miso, 7 years old girl, half Japanese, half Korean adopted daughter of Seokjin and Taehyung, a schoolgirl with a sharp knowledge of science. Plays football and basketball, is proficient in piano, and loves to play puzzles.

4. Jeon Baek-shi, 52 years old man, and house caretaker, has been with the couple for over five years. Has one 20-year-old grandson in college, and lives with Kim Seokjin now.

5. Kim Namjoon, 34-year-old previous BTS band rapper, now chairman of the HYBE American branch, married to Park Aa-ri, a 30-year-old artist, for one year. They live in New York.

6. Jeon Jungkook, a 30-year-old previous BTS member, is now a solo international singer, married to Park Jimin, also an international singer and dance teacher. They live for six months in Seoul and six in New York, with their three-year-old son, Jeon Jihan.

7. Min Yoongi, a 35-year-old previous BTS member, is now a full-time producer, living with Jung Hoseok, his boyfriend, and an international pop star. They live in Seoul with their eleven-year-old son Min-Jung Ryong.

8. Park Sejin, 42 years old, HYBE manager, personal manager to Kim Taehyung, and previously served Kim Seokjin for five years.

9. Lawyer Choi, Jin's personal lawyer

10. Dr. Park, HYBE personal doctor in Korea

11. Dr. Andrews, chief surgeon of Kim Seokjin.

12. Kim Seokjoong, the 38-year-old brother of Kim Seokjin, lives in Seoul with his wife Kim Ahreumi, and son Kim Sun.

Here we go, for a flashback- read 'Incomplete Love'

Jin

'I am hungry.' he groaned, his stubble beard rubbing against my neck. Those little puffs of air tingled my skin, and his arms tightened around me.

'Should we go out for lunch?' I asked turning around to face him. His eyes opened to read mine, dark brown orbs of depth, hypnotizing me. It felt way too good to leave, especially when his arm moved lower on my back. His silky soft hair, now back to black, framed his sharp features. Red dusted under his soft pale ivory skin under the cheekbones to dip just near the lips. His eyelashes grazed over the soft skin as he blinked. Instinctually, I parted his hair to kiss his forehead, how could one be so adorable? His dusting grew wider, spreading down to redden his neck.

'Good morning.' I whispered, wanting to kiss that lopsided smirk of his, but then I have morning breath, what if he hates it?

Yes yes, this is the first time we are waking up together. Don't be so shocked, we live in a dorm alright! An apartment that is full of boys and bunker beds. The schedule barely allows us two hours to rest in a day let alone romance. Eight days, only eight days of vacation in the entire year. So this took a lot of careful planning. Our parents were thinking we were still in Seoul. But instead, we were in Jeju. To spend two some of that time with each other, just us. And then go to our respective families. Which I wasn't looking forward to. I planned to come out to my parents this weekend, finally. And my nerves were making me anxious. The only thing keeping me sane at the moment was after the declaration, regardless, I will be returning back to Taehyung's arms. Not to forget, most importantly, tomorrow is our first anniversary.