3 | HI JULES WHO'S NEW IN TOWN

"Oh, shit, that's the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay's." BB says, pointing to Jules.

"Wait, what?" Tiffany, Maddy and Cassie all three let out at the same time.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot." BB replies. "You guys all was fuckin'."

Maddy stops, looking frustrated.

"Why does everybody think we fucked?" She yells.

Now Maddy knew she had an optics issue, along with a mountain of evidence against her. So, last night, while texting with Nate... Maddy had an idea.

"Um, because you were straddling him in the fucking pool?" Tiffany replies, sarcastically.

"Alcohol is not good for me." Maddy tells them.

"So you did fuck him." BB asks.

"Honestly, I think I blacked out." Maddy says.

"For real?" Tiffany and Cassie ask.

"Maddy!" Kat yells.

Kat walks up to the groups.

"Hey, you."

"Oh, look! It's our new sexpert!" BB announces.

"Congratulations, bitch!" Maddy hugs her.

"Welcome to the club!" Cassie says.

"About time!" Tiffany says.

Now, when Kat told BB she lost her virginity to some dude whose name she didn't remember, she knew she'll tell Tiffany, Maddy and Cassie, and the rest of the fucking planet Earth. But that was kind of the point. She was just relived that it was no longer a thing.

"You guys pumped?" The student yells in front of the cafeteria.

"Yeah!" They scream.

"Are we gonna win?" He yells again.

"Yeah!" The students scream back.

"Then let's hear it for the East Highland Blackhawks!" The student finishes, and the athletes run in for the pep rally, while the cheerleaders run down the stairs.

The cheerleaders start to perform their routine, as the boys run through the cafeteria, banging on tables.

As Tiffany, Maddy and Cassie do their cheerleading routine, Nate stops and stares at Maddy.

"Yeah, Nate!"

"Hey, let's go!"

Tiffany was doing her routine, when Jace grabs her waist and pick her up, making her grunt in resistance, but he just picks her up and walks her to the table where Rue and Jules were sitting at and drops her off there, just for the fun of it.

"I, 100 percent, do not feel safe right now." Jules says, as a guy jumps on the table beside Tiffany and yells, making Tiffany scoot closer to the girls.

Tiffany backs up against Rue and turns her head slightly to look at her.

"Oh hey Rue, what have you been up to?" Tiffany was now on the table with Rue supporting her back.

"Oh, nothing much." Rue replies, casually, as if the girl was not practically laying on her.

"Hey, who's this?" Tiffany asks, looking at Jules.

"Hi, I'm Jules, I'm new in town" Jules introduces.

"Hi, Jules who's new in town. Why in the fuck would you ever consider moving here?" Tiffany asks, and Jules lets out a laugh. Tiffany offers her hand. "I'm Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you." Jules tells her.

"Same." Tiffany replies.

A/N

It's a short chapter I knowww, but I'm just now getting back into writing these