Chapter 9

Rukmini : when did i come back ? Where is my camera ?

Subhadra : you came back a day ago. You told that you won't get into trouble. But what you have done is something that made me to loose my trust on you Rukmini .

Rukmini : Subhadra ! I am sorry . I just taught of photographing the nature. But suddenly i fainted . I don't remember anything clearly . How did you find me ?

Subhadra : actually we kept on searching for and tried to call you. Do you know how much your brother has scolded me. Still he is mad at me and also you. I should have listened to him and stopped you when you said you want to come with us. 

Rukmini : i am really sorry . Subhadra ! 

Rukmini started crying . Krishna who is looking at her with anger till now melted when he saw her in tears and hugged her.

Krishna : Minnie ! Relax . It's ok . You are safe . But don't repeat it again.

Subhadra's anger also melted and she placed a hand on her shoulder, she hugged her tightly.

Subhadra : do you know ? We got scared like hell.

After Rukmini calmed down she looked at her surroundings and found the place familiar.

Rukmini : when did we come here ? 

Subhadra : yesterday. As your health isn't good we two brought you here. Doctor checked you and told that a poisonous scorpion bite is the reason for this. You should have been careful.

Rukmini : oh ! I didn't even realise that it bite me.

Subhadra : ok ! I'll get something to eat. 

Subhadra went down . Subhadra taught of taking Rukmini to her grandparents place after getting discharged from the hospital because it is just 2km away from the hospital. Subhadra felt thank full to that man named Rajaram who saved Rukmini.  He seems to be in a really bad financial state. Arjun promised him that he will definitely help him. Trusting strangers is a bad idea but trusting someone who saved one of the most important person in their lives is not at all a bad idea.

Currently Rajaram came along with them to Subhadra and Krishna's grandparents Place. 

Subhadra came upstairs with a plate of food. By the time she came Rukmini got freshed up and sat on the chair. Subhadra started feeding Rukmini with her own hands. The members of the family came and asked rukmini about her health, she said she is alright and thanked them.After feeding her food , Subhadra gave her tablets and asked her to take some rest.

Subhadra took the empty plate and came down stairs. She saw her uncle. When she started walking towards the kitchen she heard her uncle calling her , she turned around .

Rajeev : Subha ! I want to say  important thing .

Subhadra : i'll be back. 2 minutes.

Subhadra washed the plate and came back.

Rajeev : the one whom you brought home , Rajaram is not seeming to be a good person, send him away as soon as possible. Give huge amount of money to him if you want but don't keep him for work around you people. We can't trust strangers.

Subhadra : it's funny that you are saying this mama !

Subhadra didn't listen to her uncle and she walked away. Rajaram heard their conversation and smirked. 

..........

Arjun kept on thinking about his sister and her health. For the first time he isn't doing his work properly and is lost somewhere. As  Subhadra is with Rukmini and Krishna is on half day leave. He is left with lot of work. As Krishna came he relieved.

Arjun : how is she ?

Krishna : she is perfectly fine . But a little weak.

Arjun : we should go and meet Vishwanath raja's friend today. He said he will available in the evening. After that let's go and meet Rukmini. Ask your sister to join her work from tomorrow. I know Rukmini will be perfectly fine and your family will treat her as their own.

Krishna smiled at arjun's words.

Arjun : what ? Why are you smiling as if you are toothpaste ad model ?

Krishna : I don't know why you're getting angry on my sister instead of yourself.

Arjun : why i should be angry at myself ? I told your sister not to bring Rukmini here. But she didn't listen to me.

Krishna : remember it Arjun ! When a person close to you have done a mistake, you shouldn't forbid them from the work in which they have done mistake. You should try to change their way of working. That is the difference between you and Subhadra. Just think from other's POV for once, then you will understand.

Arjun processed krishna's words and realised how much he had hurt Subhadra. But still she is taking care of his ill sister .

Arjun : let's go to your grandparents place first . 

Krishna : she is our Subhadra . You can apologise later.  When it comes to Rukmini she just took her medicine's and sound asleep. So, we should go and meet that person first. 

Arjun nodded and they saw the time . It read 5 :00 pm . They went to ramayya's house . He is the village sarpanch so, finding his house is really easy. As they reached his house, they got down from the car and walked towards the gate. The watchman stopped them and asked about their whereabouts, then a middle aged man asked watchman to let them in. He nodded and opened the gate. 

That middle aged man introduced himself as Girish and as sarpanch's son. Girish asked them to come inside . He said that his father will be here in few minutes. Arjun and Krishna nodded and took their seats.

Then the sarpanch came there. He is a tall , dark old-man with a strong aura.

Ramayya : are you the people about whom Dheeraj told me ?

Arjun : yes sir !