1

Chapter 1

    Golden autumn in October.

    Wayne Academy is a comprehensive military academy.

    During the daily practice time, the training ground is densely packed with people, some doing physical training, and some doing basic mecha operation training.

    Vibrant.

    At this time, there was a sudden noise from the crowd.

    The two alphas fought so boldly and desperately in the playground.

    The friends of the two people in the crowd couldn't help but came up to stop them: "Aren't you going to kill yourself? You started fighting during the drill. Today is the man who is patrolling. If he finds out, you will die miserably." In the military academy, the most

    important The most important thing is organization and discipline.

    The two alphas who were crowned Omega in a fit of rage couldn't listen to advice.

    "That person? Are you talking about Xia Yi? He has the ability to come! I'm not afraid of him!

    " Let me know what a real alpha is!"

    Suddenly the surroundings fell silent, and the crowd retreated consciously, leaving a path for one person to pass.

    The black-haired boy was casually wearing a college uniform white shirt, with his hands in his pockets, and walked out of the crowd. The boy was tall and thin, with large light brown eyes. When he looked at people, he was as pure and innocent as a small animal. feeling, but those who are familiar with it know that this is just an illusion.

    The boy's voice didn't fluctuate at all, and he said to the two as a routine: "Well, it's against the school rules to gather a crowd to fight during practice—"

    The boy's voice paused, and he turned his head back.

    The blond-haired and blue-eyed Omega who was wearing a uniform with many bunny dolls hanging behind him immediately reminded in a low voice: "Article 465——"

    the boy continued with a blank expression: "Article 465, 15 points will be deducted for conduct. 300 weighted push-ups per person."

    After saying this, the boy announced to the two alphas: "You can start now."

    The two alphas stopped fighting, looked at each other, and said to the boy, "Which onion are you? Let me tell you, They are afraid of you, but we are not afraid of you, we are exchange students, and we don't follow your school's methods."

    The people around took a breath.

    The blond-haired omega tutted twice behind the boy, and giggled at the boy, "Xia Yi, they asked you which onion you are, and you don't want to be punished, so you're so disobedient——" "Disobedient?" The boy raised his eyelids, his eyes

    expressionless Fluctuating, but what he said was extremely cruel——

    "It's okay, just give me a few beatings."

    The two alphas sneered, come if you have the ability.

    Could it be that the two alphas are still afraid of a beta?

    The boy slowly unbuttoned his cuffs and walked towards the two of them.

    A few minutes later.

    Xia Yi stepped on an alpha expressionlessly. On the alpha white shirt, Xia Yi's black leather boots were particularly dazzling. He casually stuffed a candy into his mouth and said vaguely: "Report the number yourself."