9

Chapter 9

    The air seemed to be scorching.

    The breath of uncontrollable anxiety spread little by little.

    Heinz sat on the sofa, breathing slightly, his eyes dark, he looked deeply at Xia Yi, hugged Xia Yi's leg with one hand, and hugged him tightly, Xia Yi completely fell into him In the arms of Heinz, following Heinz's line of sight, the fair skin of the boy's neck was flushed, his eyes turned slightly, the glands on the back of his neck exuded a deadly fragrance, and he could completely possess the boy in his arms with just a slight stretch .

    The rest can wait later.

    Xia Yi would not blame him.

    In the next second, Heinz picked up Xia Yi, lowered his head and approached Xia Yi's neck, took a deep breath, his throat moved slightly, he clenched his palms tightly, and placed the boy on his soft bed.

    The smell of pheromone, which the boy usually can hardly smell, permeates every corner of the room because of his emotion. It is no longer the fragrance of grass and trees, but thick and gorgeous.

    Like a flower that blooms at night.

    The legendary night jasmine has only branches and leaves during the day, and flowers only bloom at night. It is the incarnation of the god of the night, and only Cyprus butterfly, the messenger of the goddess, can find it.

    His eyes lingered on Xia Yi's wet black hair, and his dazed and innocent eyes.

    This little villain—

    Heinz exhaled, touched Xia Yi's forehead, and said in a hoarse voice, "Wait for me, I'll go to the doctor—"

    He pulled away, but the corner of his clothes was grabbed.

    Xia Yi sat up, the corners of his eyes were flushed, and there was a touch of water vapor in his eyes. He supported his body with one hand, grabbed Heinz's clothes with one hand, and looked at Heinz with his head tilted. Spread out, revealing half of the shoulders, the collarbone and neck outline a seductive arc, the black brand on the left shoulder blade is reddened by the rising body temperature, which is particularly shocking on the white skin.

    Fragile and pathetic.

    Heinz smelled so sweet, sweet, and comfortable, and that icy scent could quench the wanton flames on his body.

    Why does he want to leave?

    Xia Yi, whose mind was blurred, looked at Heinz suspiciously.

    He couldn't let Heinz go.

    So Xia Yi grabbed the corner of Heinz's clothes, pulled his wrist, and pulled Heinz back on the bed, hugging him tightly, letting the breath of ice and snow surround him.

    Not enough, this is not enough, Xia Yi's eyes lingered on Heinz's stern facial features, and landed on Heinz's thin lips.

    Without hesitation, Xia Yi kissed her gently.

    Heinz seemed to want to push him away.

    Xia Yi pressed Heinz's hand angrily.

    His kisses were out of order, and they were wet and messy like small animals.

    Heinz couldn't help but breathe a little more heavily.

    "Xiao Yi—"

    Heinz's hoarse voice rang in his ears.

    Xia Yi raised his head in confusion.

    The hoarse voice trembled imperceptibly: "Do you like me?"