56

Seventeenth week?

    another dad?

    "Could it be a mistake?" Berent looked shocked, his heart sank and said, "Ah Wei is only 19 years old this year." Dr. He took a step back,

    remembering the blood sample in which two pheromones were detected, He looked up at Heinz with a complicated expression.

    Heinz just wanted to take a step forward and wanted to say something.

    In the ward, Xia Yi's hands moved slightly, his eyes were closed tightly, but a meaningless sound came out of his mouth, as if he was about to wake up.

    The doctor ignored them, pushed open the glass door, walked in quickly, looked at the various instruments around Xia Yi, and breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Heinz?" The black-haired boy on the hospital bed slowly opened his eyes, looked at the people around him, and finally his eyes fell on Heinz, asking in a hoarse voice, "What's wrong with me?" What happened

    ? ?

    The memory came back little by little.

    He remembered that Heinz left with the self-destructing Zerg, after the explosion, and then—

    he searched for a long time but couldn't find Heinz.

    How about Heinz?

    Xia Yi didn't care much, propped up his body with one hand, lifted the quilt with one hand, and was about to leave the hospital bed to grab Heinz's hand. Heinz quickly held him down, helped him back to the hospital bed, and said anxiously: "I'm fine, don't move."

    Xia Yi looked up and down Heinz, grabbed Heinz's hand, knowing that he could feel Heinz's hand. The warmth of Inz's palm. Xia Yicai finally felt relieved.

    Luckily, Heinz is okay.

    Xia Yi heaved a sigh of relief. Before he passed out, the pain of having his heart gouged out was still there. He finally understood Heinz's feelings at that moment.

    Heinz held Xia Yi's hand instead, sat beside Xia Yi, and asked the doctor, "What happened to Xiao Yi?"

    The doctor's eyes fell on the hands of the two, as if he understood something, he looked at Heinz condemningly, and said without a good face: "The baby has always lacked the pheromone of the other father, and it is stunted, but now there is nothing wrong with it." It’s a serious problem, but the baby may be born early, you have to be prepared. Alas, young people nowadays.” Generally speaking, male Omegas are pregnant, and they can be taken out at about five months and cultured in vitro. In this case, the baby can only be taken out and cultivated in advance.

    He picked up the pen and shook his head, scratched Xia Yi's medical record, crossed out the word suspected of being single, and left immediately after writing the doctor's order.

    After all, the way Marshal Berent looked at him was quite scary all the time.

    With the door of the ward closed.

    Xia Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and couldn't help touching his abdomen. He felt a little sorry for the little monster. The little monster had been very good during this time, but looked at himself—

    Xia Yi suddenly felt a little guilty.

    He was thinking like this - the little monster in his stomach seemed to be very angry and kicked him.

    Push harder than ever.

    Xia Yi couldn't help covering her stomach, and let out an ouch.

    "Xiao Yi, no, Ah Wei—" Berent opened his mouth, and stretched out his hand to help Xia Yi, but Xia Yi subconsciously dodged back and wasted nothing.