22

Xia Yi held the kitten in the palm of his hand, and looked at Shen Nian coldly: "Are you crazy?"

    Shen Nian pulled on the quick surgical gown, avoiding Xia Yi's sight and feeling guilty: "Why are you here?"

    "Isn't this you, God K?" Laoguai put down the scalpel in his hand and walked to Xia Yi's side. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, looked at Shen Nian again, suddenly realized and smiled: "Yo, this is your old man." My friend, you said earlier, you are all your own people, what kind of money do I need from your friend for such a minor operation as cutting the glands, it is free."

    He is a black doctor in a dark alley.

    K is a character not to be messed with in a dark alley, he cannot afford to be offended.

    Shen Nian's face turned pale.

    "Gland cutting? Still coming to this kind of place?" Xia Yi shook his head: "Are you crazy?" Shen Nian took a

    deep breath and said, "Xia Yi is my own business, please don't interfere? No matter what the result is, I will You are responsible."

    "You are responsible? Do you know that it would be easy for him to dismantle your organs and steal them for sale after one injection of anesthesia." Xia Yi looked at Shen Nian sharply.

    "Organ cutting is impossible, absolutely not, how can this be possible?" Seeing Xia Yi looking over indifferently, Laoguai couldn't help but whispered, throwing the anesthetic needle in his mouth, and explained: "This is terrible." I have been wronged, there are no matching organs here, I can’t find a buyer if I cut them off, and I can’t make much money. Besides, how can cutting organs be called stealing, I always give money to do it.”

    Shen Looking at the anesthesia needle, Nian's expression suddenly became ugly.

    He knew the back alleys were dangerous, and it was foolish of him to come so hastily—

    but he didn't have much time.

    It was impossible for outside doctors to perform such an operation on him, and he found this place only after he had nowhere to go.

    did not expect--

    Xia Yi didn't talk nonsense, lifted Laoguai's collar, picked up the scalpel he put aside, played around Laoguai's neck as if nothing had happened, and said coldly and violently: "I don't care about the other things, but if I look at you again If you hear his words, you know the consequences."

    When the black-haired boy said these words, there was an inexplicably cold taste.

    Shen Nian was taken aback for a moment, this was like two people with the Xia Yi he usually knew.

    Laoguai stared at the point of the knife that was about to touch Xia Yi's neck, regretting so much that his intestines were green, he shouldn't have been obsessed with money for a while: "Don't worry, don't worry." How could

    he provoke K, the devil king.

    They live in dark alleys, and they always listen to whoever has a hard fist.

    Xia Yi snorted coldly, let go, threw the kitten in his arms to the old crutch, and said coldly, "Help it bandage up."

    Most of the dirty kittens had lost their fur, and there was still sewage on them, with their tails curled up, Squinting his eyes and holding Xia Yi's hand in fear, he looked like a little monster.

    The old abductee took the kitten over obediently, and praised against his will: "Oh, this cat is God K, your old one, doesn't it look so majestic and beautiful." .