Secret revealed! New emperors!

y/n slowly wakes up as he puts his hand on his head. as his whole body was wrapped in bandages. as he remembers what happened. him defeating Kaido once and for all. he goes to stand up but sees Yamato, laying her head on y/ns chest.

y/n:(man, she must have been worried about me.......)

y/n goes to slowly shakes Yamato. as she slowly wakes up. as soon as she wakes up her face meets y/ns.

y/n: yo, Yamato-

yamato then jumps on y/n wrapping her arms wound him and putting her face in his chest.

y/n: Yamato? whats wrong?

Yamato: I thought I lost you......when you fell unconscious I thought you were dead........

y/n: heh, im sorry... I was really tired and I couldn't even feel my body.....

Yamato looks at y/n with her orange eyes and kisses his lips.

yamato; your such a jerk....but your my jerk~.

y/n blushes and smiles as he slowly stands up.

y/n: how's Luffy and the others? and where are they?

yamato: their eating right now. I can take you to them if you want.

y/n nods as yamato hold y/ns hand and leads him to where Luffy and the others are. as she opens the door and sees them.

y/n: yo, guys.

Luffy: y/n! your awake!

Zoro: took him long enough.

momonosuke: big bro y/n!

y/n looks at momonosuke with a confused face.

y/n: who the hell are you??? and why do you look like oden?

momonosuke: not you too.....

yamato:y/n, that's momonosuke.

y/n: ohhh yeaaahhh! I remember he turned into an adult! you look just like oden momo!

momonosuke: of course I do! he's my father!

y/n: oi Luffy! gimme some meat!

Luffy: no! all mine!!!!!

y/n: Luffy!! dont be selfish and give me a piece of the godamn meat!!!

Luffy: no!!!

y/n shoots a chain from his arm and grabs a plate. Luffy goes to grab it but y/n instantly zips it back to me.

y/n: thanks!

Luffy: my mmemememememeaaaaaat!!!!

nami: yamato, lets take that bath before the festival! you prayer is over right?

luffy: prayer?

yamato: in wano, when you pray to the gods for something...its customary to deprive yourself until it comes true. I didn't have any baths or food until you were better!

jimbie: what a nice person!

luffy: thanks yamao! me and y/n feel a lot better now!

Zoro: were not that filthy though.

hiyori: that's because I took it upon myself to cleanse you!

Sanji: moss head!!! we need to have a talk!!!