THE CANNOLI MAN IS COMING

Authors note!!! Hi hi hi!!! I'm back 0u0 been gone for a while 0n0 I apologize. I've had enough time to get my life under control and I'm here to give ya'll an update! Please enjoy, it will probably be short. I'm not sure, I make this story up as I go LOL. I'm also not the best writer. But I've had sooo many people requesting for me to update and I just wanna say I feel very lucky to have all you guys who enjoy this story so much! Even if it sucks :P okay okay I'll shut up and let you read the story. Have fun ^_^

KARKATS POV
I woke up to the smell of burning pancakes, and Dave's familiar shampoo smell. I realized I was sleeping in his bed. I could hear him pacing in the kitchen, yelling to someone on the phone. My throat was still fucking sore. I slipped out of bed and threw on one of his sweatshirts I found on the floor. I shuffled out of his room and into the living room.

"John you are crossing the line. If you really think I'm going to forgive you after pulling something like that, you're delirious". I heard Dave say in an angry, annoyed tone whilst slamming his phone down on the counter.

He sighed, walked into the living room without his shades. He stopped for a second and rubbed his eyes. He then looked up at me with those ruby red irises. A faint smile grew on his face and he sat down next to me on the couch. "Take care of that douch bag?" I whispered since my throat still burned a bit. He took notice of this and instantly got up to get a cup of water, setting it down on the table. "Yes, I did. And now I'm gonna take care of you." He said nonchalantly.

I blushed at that part, but Dave started to lean in closer. I don't know if he's trying to get a scientific study of a trolls face for a god damn class project or kiss me, but his eyes are just staring into mine. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He whispers softly. I look away, not wanting to meet his piercing eyes. He grabs my face and forces me to look at him. "Answer me, Karkat. Did he hurt you?" All I could manage to choke out was a soft, reluctant "yes". I felt so fucking vulnerable. I felt weak as I began to tear up. He looked worried and wiped away my tears. He hugged me tightly. This was all I wanted. Was to be in his arms at this very moment in time. He is my knight in shining armor.

DAVES POV

He's just so scared. I can see it in his eyes. The way he grips onto me when I embrace him. His light red tears drip down and he whimpers slightly. I can only hold him tighter and whisper little nothing's into his ear. "It's gonna be okay." I say softly. "He can't hurt you anymore." And that is true. He can't. And won't. Ever again. He will never touch, see, or speak to my Karkat ever again. Over my dead body will he ever hurt him again.

He starts to fall asleep in my arms. I lean back on the couch and let him lay on me. He's just too precious. Too small. And I love him so much. I soon nod off to the sound of his faint breathing.

Authors:

;) hope you enjoyed that short lil chapter. That is all. Till next time.