Morning~

Hey. Update for anyone who is reading this :3

Dave awoke in karkats crab sheets. He then slowly remembered why. Dave brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes and looked over to see karkat still sleeping soundly. "he is so cute..." Dave whispered aloud to himself. Dave rolled out of bed making sure not to wake karkat up. Dave walked down the hall into the kitchen. He decided he could make some pancakes or something, whatever karkat had. Dave opened the fridge to find only to find a half eaten sopor slime pie (probably from the time gamzee came over) and... Pancake mix! How convenient dave thought to himself.

~KARKATS POV~ (weren't expecting that were you >:3)

I woke up in my human bed, nothing seemed to out of place except for the smell of pancakes. "What the fuck?" I said. I don't know who was in my 'house', but they were gonna get it.

I crawled out of bed and tip toed into the kitchen to find... Strider?! How the fuck did he get in here?! "Dave what the fuck are you do-" I stopped mid sentence. Holy fucking shit. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and he had a pretty toned body for a kid his age. Wait. No shut up karkat. "Why are you staring at me?" I snapped back into reality and blushed at the cool kids words. I was staring at him. "Well, I'm wondering what the fuck your doing in my kitchen!!"

~end of karkats POV~

Dave and karkat sat together at the kitchen table and ate. Dave had explained to karkat that he had come over to watch a movie, and they had both fallen asleep when karkat asked dave to sleep with him. Karkat blushed at that part, knowing that he slept with his best friend. "So, do you want me to go home now or...?" Dave questioned finishing his last bite of pancake. "Uh, maybe you could stay a while longer? I mean I don't have anything planned so it's totally okay". karkat answered quickly. "I don't have any clean clothes, and I'm sure bro is wondering where I am." Dave said with a slight frown realizing the fact he would have to go back to his house, leaving karkat. "Well, just run by and tell your stupid brother you'll be back in..." Karkats voice trailed off. Okay well, I'll see you in a few, I'm gonna go grab my shirt though." Dave replied realizing he didn't have a shirt on the whole time.

:3 hope you liked chapter 3!! I will try to update every other day, even if it's short, if I forget, remind me in the comments!! (Even if it's not every other day X3) also please tell me what you think in the comments, I would enjoy reading what you have to say even if not many people read this :P k bai! Derpy out~