RUN!!

It lunged with a roar, slashing at me with its claws. I don't have time to dodge so it managed to catch the side of my forearm and I hissed in pain but that's not the thing, my adrenaline keep me running. I don't where am I going at this point but the only things I know is to keep me safe from that creature. I avoid many bushes and trees. My legs started to slow down.

'Ohh sh!t, I'm tired, I can't give up. I have to fight, I can't always run away in a situation like this. Where the heck are all my skills in the fight. I'm not scared of sh!t' I thought to encourage myself.

I made a sharp turn in some large trees to give me time to find a suitable place to fight the creature. As I expected, it had slowed down a bit to avoid some trees to reach me.

'That creature doesn't look like it want to give up hahh, looks like i'm too pretty to eat', I though while smirked.

All I had decided to do was run as fast as I could. I saw that there was a suitable room for me to fight in the middle of an empty field, enough for me to defeat the creature with my bare hands. While waiting for the creature to come, I looked around to see if there was a way out if I could no longer fight or if I was in critical condition. I didn't have a long time to think how to get out when it was already in front of me, unexpectedly I hiss at it while the creature do the same.

'Wow, never though I will hiss like a cat', I let a small laugh while my eyes focus on the creature.

"Come at me, b!tch" I said while licking my teeth, and I didn't expect that I had fangs that are longer than my other teeth.

'Am i like a vampire or what? I haven't seen what I look like yet, I wonder if there is a mirror in the middle like this? Nahhhh', I rolled my eyes. I still have things to finish here, I can wait until I can see this beauty of myself.

Using its armoured body, it crashed into me, I kicked the creature in the side, it screeched at me, its belly low on the floor, I stood up holding my fingers tightly ready to punch this sh!t out of it face. Blood gushing out from my forearm. If I didn't deal with it, I would die from the lose of blood. The creature stand up while shaking it head around. Seem like it eyes has focus on me again and ready to attack. I have to finish this already, my body feel tired and almost to collapse.

The creature lunged at me and managed to trap my body under it, my hands grabbed its neck to stop its mouth from snapping my head off. I pray that my life doesn't end here, my eyes start to close and I can only accept my destiny. I waited for the creature to kill me, but some time passed, its seemed to do nothing and even retreated from me. I was confused and sat up, I realized something like a small white glowing jellyfish landed at me. One by one there are many around me. I was stunned and did not move as if afraid that the thing would disappear.

Is this the reason for that six-legged animal not attacking me? the creature walked slowly towards me and when it was in front of me, it licked my forearm which had been scratched with his sharp claws.

"Do you feel guilty? it's okay, I forgive you, but earlier you looked so awesome and scary" I laugh as I rubbed it head. The creature seem to liked it, I heard a purr from it.

"Hey, I don't what other call you, so I will give you a name. What if I start to name you by 'Quinn'? How about it, do you like it?" I asked if he agreed or not with the name I gave for him. He started licking my face, he liked it.

"Ok ok, stop. It's disgusting you know, but now that i start to see you look cute, I won't be mad" I grinned. The jellyfish creature look like it still hasn't disappeared, it seems like it likes me too, I thought.