final chapter

(quick a/n: you gotta read the authors note at the end bc YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT)

Luke Hemmings

When I woke up, Katniss was not next to me. Maybe she leaved early. I smiled as I remember what happened last night. She still loves me and we could be together, for real this time.

I look at the clock and it read 7:20 am. After I took a bath, I tried to contact Katniss but she wasn't responding. I changed my clothes, I grab my keys and drove to Katniss' flat. I'll clean the house later, if procrastination doesn't hits me.

As soon as I arrived to her flat, I rang the doorbell but nothing happened. I kept pressing it but still no response. I open the front door and noticed that all the furniture were covered with cloth.

"Katniss?" I called, no response. "Katniss!" I run upstairs and saw nothing. She's not here. Fuck, where is she?

I suddenly felt worried. I decided to call Ashton, but he's not answering. Calum, not answering either. Chloe, same situation. She's not answering. Michael, he responded.

"Oh thank God you answered." I said as soon as he pick up. I run my hand through my hair because of frustration and I lean at the door frame at Katniss' room.

"Hey bro, why'd you call?"

"Have you seen Katniss? She not here at her flat and I'm worried as fuck."

It took a while before he respond, making me more worried. "I shouldn't be saying this to you but we're at the airport right now."

Airport? What the heck are they doing at the airport?

"Katniss is leaving California. She just wanted to say goodbye to us reason why we're here."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"She never told me. Ashton just said that we should come with him. She doesn't even want you to know about this." As soon as I heard that I hung up, run down stairs and leave her flat.

I start the engine of my car but it stopped. I tried to start the engine again but still won't work. No, please not today. Fuck! The love of my life is about to leave without me knowing about this and my car decided to stop.

I started to run as fast as I can. When I saw a taxi nearby, I called the driver and asked him to take me to the airport fast.

My heart is beating so fast. This can't be happening. I might be still asleep and all of this is just a dream.

"Wake up, Luke. C'mon wake up!" I thought to myself with my eyes closed.

I started to feel relaxed so I opened my eyes and saw that I'm already at the airport. My heart starts to beat fast again. It's really happening. Tears started to form in my eyes. I blinked, trying to fought back my tears. As I exited the cab, I received a text from Ashton.

>from: ashton the great
sorry for not telling you about this. run as fast as you can. be reckless right now. goodluck bro.

I did what he said, I run inside the airport. I need to find Katniss before it's too late.

"Sorry sir but you can't go in. You need to have a passport to enter." the employee said, stoping me by my tracks.

"I'll be quick, I promise. I just have to talk to someone."

"I'm really sorry sir but you can't just go inside, just follow the rules, sir."

"I don't fucking care about the god damn rules you have! Look, the love of my life is about to leave, leaving me clueless about this horse-shit situation! I'm just going to talk to her, that's all." I yelled, he finally lets me in and I run as fast as I can.

I suddenly felt so tired that I want to give up but I can't. When I was near the gates, I receive a text from chloe.

>from:chloe
i know i shouldn't be telling you this but gate 3, flight 74f. goodluck luke.

I look around and saw Gate 3 but someone suddenly stops me from my tracks again.

"Plane ticket please." another employee asked me.

"I uhh... I don't have a-"

"Please step back sir. You can't go in if you don't have a plane ticket."

"I'll be quick, please let me in. I just need to talk to someone." I begged, tears forming in my eyes.

"Just follow the rules sir. You need to have a ticket to get in." I felt like giving up but I have to keep going. I don't want Katniss to leave me so I pushed the employee and run fast.

Two guards came to my way blocking and pushing me away from the gate. I saw the plane move, Katniss looking at the window and I swear she saw me.

"Wait, no. Please don't go, Katniss!" I started yelling but there's nothing I can do.

Some people are staring at me right now but I don't care. I just want my girl not to leave me. I want my girl back. The plane already took off and I fell into my knees.

I felt my heart crushed into tiny little pieces. She's gone. I haven't even said my goodbye to her. Why did she have to keep this a secret from me? Why does she have to leave?

"Goodbye, my love... see you soon if you're coming back."

TO BE CONTINUED

a/n:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I HAVE 2 ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU!!!

Uno is...
Here are the songs that made me inspired to write this book:

LITTLEST THINGS - Lily Allen
IMAGINATION - Shawn Mendes
AMNESIA - 5 Seconds of Summer
BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE - Maroon 5
DREAMING ALONE - Against The Current
ONE MORE NIGHT - Maroon 5
LEAVING CALIFORNIA - Maroon5
OVER AND OVER - 5 Seconds of Summer
GHOST - Halsey
ANGELS - Mayday Parade
KISS ME SLOWLY - Parachute
SCENE ONE - JAMES DEAN & AUDREY HEPBURN - Sleeping With Sirens
SCENE FIVE - WITH EARS TO SEE AND EYES TO HEAR - Sleeping With Sirens
STAY - Mayday Parade
DEMONS - Mayday Parade
A LITTLE TOO MUCH - Shawn Mendes
EVEN IF SHE FALLS - Blink-182
NEVER BE - 5 Seconds of Summer
I SWEAR THIS TIME I MEAN IT - Mayday Parade

all the songs [expect for over and over :-( ] or should i say the playlist is now LIVE on spotify! heres the link, loves: http://open.spotify.com/user/kylie.cubos/playlist/7lQ4CBk0DFh1D6KyFrjcHH

Dos is...
the sequel is now LIVE! the title of the sequel book is One Last Time and this book will be filled with letting go, sadness and chances. since i asked you guys if you want a book 2, you say yes and here you go! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK. I KNOW I SUCK AT WRITING BUT YOU GUYS STILL READ IT AND APPRECIATED & LOVED MY WORK AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH SEE YOU AT THE SEQUEL BOOK :-)