part-1

Epic was laying down with Killer face to face sitting on his belly letting him do his thing.

“Stop moving!” Killer said playfully with a giggle, trying to put on a baggy eye look.

“Hehe, Sorry it just tickles! XD” Cross whined. Killer is going to be a Japanese zombie maid (Because he loves aesthetics, and he's great at makeup and acting.)

Cross is going to be a blacksmith zombie, Epic is going to be a zombie victim, because Killer got him, obviously.

“Done!“ killer said joyfully sitting up 

“Looks good kills” Cross complemented

 “I agree,” Epic said, glancing over, while fixing his tuxedo. Epic and Killer were going to match with the medieval theme. (one of their kinks, lol) 

“To be honest, we look hot.~” Killer commented, Cross chuckled at that, as he walked over to sit by the two

“Heh, yeah we do.~ ” Epic agreed. Killer smiled and hugged them both

''Ready?'' Epic asked, letting go

"Mhm!" Killer confirmed as he quickly got up and began cleaning up and putting back the makeupThey finished getting ready and headed to the halloween houses. It starts at 8 but they set up at 7, and it ends at 2 am. They are running the 'Blood Moon Motel' (heh, get it?)

killer's in the check out/front office. Epic is in the hallway leading the visitors to the basement/boiler room. Then that's when, Cross chases them out of the basement up the stairs which leaves them running and screaming.
>:)