~ 11. Closer Than Ever ~

Explicit 16+ content.

The lack of MaAn content made me write an alternate scene after a long time.

Let's start. Turn on the heat a bit maybe?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Episode 829

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Anuj was seeing her after 4 long days in person. The video calls hardly helped. Her sad face kept flashing in his mind.

He had visited Shah house to meet Toshu today. To be honest, it was heart wrenching to see the kid in such state. Yes he was a brat but he was still her son. When Anuj himself got teary eyed looking at Toshu's condition, he couldn't even imagine what his Annu was going through. He had to leave her in a rush to go back to the office for some urgent conference meeting.

He tried not to get himself worked up for this impossible situation and fight instead. Anuj concentrated on the meeting at hand so that he could go home as soon as possible. Chutki would be waiting for him. It pinched his heart that Chutki was being looked after by that lady. But the situation was difficult and he couldn't do much about it.

Anu had been juggling between the hospital stays and KM non stop, so much that he was worried she might fall ill herself. He himself had asked her to stay with Shahs instead of running back n forth for her health's sake.

It was not same. Not same without his Annu. She was the heart and life of his existence, Kapadia mansion. Nothing felt good without her.

"Koi nahi, kal toh phirse mil hi lunga. 3-4 din video calls ke sahare jee liya.. ek din aur sahi.." he made himself understand.

Much to his chagrin, the meeting got stretched and he reached home pretty late. He went to check on Chutki, his princess was dozing off. She woke up to hug her dad. "I am sorry princess, mujhe late ho gaya ghar aate aate. Ek meeting aa gayi urgent. So sorry bachche.." he kissed her forehead.

She kissed his cheek, "no problem Papa, Mummy ne video call kiya tha, unhone kaha tha aap late ho jaoge shayad. I missed you two.. Inna saaraa.. but it's okay. I will manage. Ek baar Toshu Bhai thik ho jayenge phir Mummy wapas aa jayengi na?"

"Haa Baby, woh jaldi aa jayengi. Ab aap so jaao, it's very late." He tucked her in the bed just as Annu had instructed him. "Kal main ghar se hi kaam karunga, so it will be Papa and Chutki day." The kiddo smiled bright, nodded a yes but rubbed her eyes, slept but not before praying. "I love you Papa..I love you Mummy.. Kanha Bro, please Toshu bhai ko jaldi thik kar do aur sabka dhyaan rakhjo."

Teary eyed, he gave her a goodnight kiss. When he was sure she was asleep, he silently came out of her bedroom.

He headed towards the kitchen to get something to eat, but the sight of that woman at the kitchen counter doing something had him stop in his track.

"I will get some food for you, why don't you sit at the dining table."

"No thanks, Aap yaha Chutki ke liye ruki hain, so please, don't worry about anything else."

Before she could respond, he marched away to go to his room. It irritated him to even look at the woman.

Dejected, he opened his bedroom door, only to be pulled roughly by the known grip.

Before he could say anything, she put her finger on his lips, "Chutki ka sone ka time tha, mujhe dekhti toh soti nahi bilkul, issliye usko bina miley yaha aa gayi.. subah surprise dungi meri bachchi ko." She tried to give a meek smile.

He sighed.. It felt as if someone had poured life back in him. How tired she looked, yet she had come back for them this late.

She quickly went to bolt the door shut, came back to him, tiptoed to match his height, wrapped her arms around his neck and placed fierce wet kisses on his face.

"Maine aapko bahot bahot bahot miss kiya..I missed you, i missed you..i have missed..missed you so much Anuuj." She managed to mutter in between her tears and her kisses.

Her lips showering their affection on his cheeks had him lost in her. It had been so long since they were this close.

Wordless, tightening his grip on her waist with one hand, the other rounded her shoulders, claimed her lips before she could mark him again. Both hungry for the other, their lips matched their passion. He bit her lower lip. Saliva intermingled in between, all they knew was the need to touch the other.. holding onto each other as if their life depended on it.

Their lungs finally gave up and they parted for need of air. Still holding her, he lifted her by the waist and took her to the bed. Not letting her go even an inch, he made her sit on his lap..she wiped a lone tear that was about to roll down his cheek. Wordless he started nibbling her neck. She held his head to push him in her more. How she had missed this man. Her man. His lips traversed down the blouse neckline. She held his shoulder to stop. When he looked up quizzically, she quickly unpinned her pallu, took it off her, lay on the bed, opened her arms for him. He started a slobbery trail of kisses on her bossom. She held his shoulders in a bid to keep herself steady.

"I missed you too Annu."

He kissed and bit just above her heart. "I missed doing this."

He kneaded her curves, "I missed doing this."

He sucked on her bare skin, "I missed doing this."

Kissing all the way down to her core, he swiftly took off rest of her clothing. "I missed doing this..."

"Anuuujjj.." she whimpered when he kissed her down senseless.. "and I missed hearing you call my name out."

"Please Anuuj.. mujhe.. aap.. chahiye.." she pleaded, trying to pull him up by the shoulder. He came up to see her flushed face, wanting her more than ever.. divesting his own clothes in no time, he gave in to her pleads..

She was finally back where she belonged.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Typos and mistakes maaf karna please.

I know I know, I have 3 updates to post. Was travelling and no inspiration since last week. Shall post as soon as I can. Pakka promise.

Do let me know how this turned out. Its not much but a little shut is okay sometimes.. nahi?

Thank you