~ 15. The Blasted Black Shirt ~

Writing a one shot after eons here. Let me know how it turned out.

This one is for the party look they did today, I knew we won't get a MaAn scene.. so .. without much ado..

Ps. Typos and galti maaf karna ha..

Pps.. adult content - read at your own discretion.

Ppps 🙈 please press the voting star and drop a comment or two ❤️

~•~•~°•°•°~•~•~

Episode 1060

Anuj got the party wear bag Kamal bhai brought and went ahead to Anu's old room in SH. He, slyly had indirectly told the family not to disturb them. That they will come out a little late. He had chortled at Baa's taunt, "Besharam hain yeh Kapadia ekdum." But he didn't feel like replying back. He had another agenda on his mind.

Anu was applying kohl in her doe eyes when she heard his whistle.

"Aapki qatil nigahon ne hume pehle hi ghayal kar rakha hain Mohtarma.. aur kitna gazab dhana hain aapko?"

She smiled coyly, "Kapadia ji, aise, din dahaade, sarey aam kisiko chhedna achhi baat nahi.."

She felt his breath against her ear, his low, husky baritone sent shivers down her spine like always, "Aap kya chahti hain, yeh mauka aise hi jaane du?" He pulled her against him, her back collided on his torso.

Holding his arms that had settled on her belly, she leaned more on him.

"Aapse baaton mein main kabhi nahi jeet paungi Kapadia ji.." Anu smiled.

"Waise, I have a complaint.." he snuggled, his lips nuzzled in the crook of her neck.

"Emm? Shu thayu?" She sighed and closed her eyes, taking in his ministrations on her skin.

"I don't like you calling me Kapadia ji when we are alone. I love how you call out my name..Anuuuj.." she gasped when he bit her earlobe a little too forcefully, "ANUUUJ.."

"Exactly like this.." he placed a noisy kiss on her cheek.

She pushed him with great difficulty. "Hatiye ab, tayyar hona hain mujhe, aap bhi jaaiye, kapde badal lijiye."

He pulled her back in his arms again, "Aap badal dijiye."

"Anuuj!" Her eyes went wide as saucers.

"Ssss... tum aise bulati ho na.. toh.."

"Toh..?" She looked up sideways in his eyes.

"Toh.." he raised his eyebrow, winked and turned her round to face him.

"Chhodiye.." he instead pulled out her saree pleats in a jerk.

~~~

She couldn't bring herself to look at him. He had taken off her saree in no time but wouldn't let her change too. Embraced in his arms, presently she was struggling to make him wear that blasted black shirt which looked so good on him.

When he had bared her off her saree, he had pulled off his green shirt with one hand while holding her by the waist. He wouldn't let her go neither would help her wearing the clothes.

The cheeky man kept smirking at her shy face. He knew how much she would want him even with slightest of his caresses.

Oh how he loved to tease her. He was holding her waist captive in his arms while she struggled to button up his shirt. Much to her chagrin, he refused to leave her, or wear a vest too. That worked out chiselled torso was too much a distraction for her. His blatant flirting wasn't helping much either, making her go crimson red.