Chapter 12 - Ash VS Trevor - Fighting the fire with fire

In the morning

Pikachu wakes up early in the morning and looks around at its surroundings in shock but seeing Serena makes him calm down.

"Pika Pika Pi!" Pikachu said while trying to wake her up.

"Eevee, let me sleep," Serena murmurs.

"Pi Pikachu!"

Then she realizes that it is not the Eevee but Pikachu who is waking her, and she quickly sits up.

"Uh, Pikachu. What is it?" Serena said while rubbing her eyes.

"Pika Pi?"

"What?"

"I don't understand what he is talking about." Serena thought.

"Pika Pi?"

"Hmmm... You mean Ash?"

"Pika!"

"Well, last night you fell asleep, so I told him to let you stay here."

Pikachu nodded in understanding.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Pika!"

"Eevee!"

"Eevee. You are already awake. Good morning!"

Serena turned and looked at the clock, "Well, it's 5.30 already. Half an hour left before mom sends Fletchling to wake me up, I should get ready."

- - - - - -

After getting ready.

"Let's have an early breakfast today. What did you say, Eevee and Pikachu!"

"Pika!"

"Eevee!"

"We should go downstairs for breakfast and Pikachu, mom has a ketchup bottle for you," Serena announced.

Hearing that Pikachu quickly ran out of the room.

"He sure loves Ketchup so much," Serena said as she walked downstairs. "Good morning, Mom."

"Good morning, Serena. Am I dreaming? You woke up early." Grace asked in curiosity.

"Pikachu wakes me up. And for your information, I do sometimes wake up early." Serena said.

"Yeah, yeah..." Grace laughed. "Anyway, breakfast is almost ready," Grace said as she walked into the kitchen.

Serena, Pikachu, and Eevee walked into the kitchen then Pikachu and Eevee quickly jumped on the table.

"Here, Pikachu." Serena handed the Ketchup bottle to Pikachu.

"Pika!" Pikachu cheered and then began pouring the Ketchup on the pancakes.

"Um, Pikachu, you are pouring too much ketchup on the pancake," Serena said as she saw that Pikachu is pouring too much Ketchup on pancakes.

"Pikachu pika!" Pikachu offers the ketchup bottle to Serena.

"No, thanks Pikachu. I like pancakes without Ketchup" Serena denied it.

Pikachu nodded his head and then poured all the ketchup on it. Then he looked at Eevee and went for another Ketchup.

"Pikachu, don't you think you already put too much Ketchup on the pancake? Are you sure you want another bottle?" Serena inquired.

"Pika!" Pikachu nodded.

"I guess... If you really want to then go ahead."

Pikachu took the ketchup bottle and then turned towards Eevee.